CountrySlide

Is it possible for Nasdaq to rally and SPX to plunge? Would that kind of fund rotation be in the cards?

ohhhh what a SILLY GOOSE!!! LOLOL

don't you KNOW that the EWave boyz are projecting a huge RAMP job?

Don't you pay attention to the BRADLEY MODEL???

Get WITH the PROGRAM!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. of COURSE it could!!! Bulls are at 51%. Last FOUR times they were over 50% we had a MAJOR plunge of at LEAST 17%.

But don't tell THAT to the boolz or the EWave types!!!

In the cards, you say?

Why those bulls FURget about the JOKER!!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chibear, long RE article about RENTS in the Seattle area in todaze papurrrrrr.

They're stagnating. Up less than 5%. Incentives GALORE. Described as a RENTER'S market.

Difficulties in the blu collar rental area consistent w anecdotal "evidence" here.

Seattle has lost 100,000 jobs in the past year or so. Pressure on renters from low interest rates as people take advantage to buy homes - at idiotically inflated prices.

Mean price of home in King County, WA is something like 265,000, UP from something like 253,000 lASSt year.

Out there, in the ether, somewhere,is a PIN.

Now fundamentally wise and chart wise AMD should have a runup with a launch of new a product line from here into next week's release date. Right? If they don't, I'm buying .5% money market funds for the rest of my life and leaving the market forever.

Even now the product is on the storeroom shelves, all ready and waiting. Microsoft is onboard for support and IBM probably aided in smoothing out the manufacturing bumps, for christ's sake this one should fly.

I may stay in this market, I may not. The only thing that keeps me in it is this site and my somewhat obsessive nature. I really get more entertainment here out of watching the winners gloat and the losers bitch, than anything else. My results (quite positive recently), like most obsessives, seem, recently, to be less stimulating than the game itself. Which has become quite a bore lately.

Therefore, 'tis time to get out, for now. 'Been down this road before.

SG, I will frame your CSCO long in my memory. When smart people buy trash, we're in deep trouble. The game has become quite absurd. 'Tell me you're gaming it, but the fact remains you bought trash. If the market collapses tommorrow, you own trash. I don't know how you can sleep.

This market will die from lack of interest - as bull markets do when the Bear has suceeded. I have more fun watching the glitter of gold and silver, as this Greenspan's Paper Palace dies, and Crapvision cheerleads a market rally patterned after our Iraq successes. How disgusting that was the other day.

Step back, look at the world, see how absurd (and violent) it has become. Just my 2 cents.

Archived