HedgeHog Investigation

Another tough day.

But a great buying opportunity!!!

Best time to buy was when fear is the highest!!!

Everyone is so scared!  I'm buying!!!

Added more to EBAY,  AMZN, and YHOO.  Cramer said shorts will blown away on these three!!!

Went on margin to buy AMAT and ORCL near the end of the day.   These are going to lead the big recovery!!!

The short sellers must be careful!!!  You remember what happened the last time the bears got too giddy!!

Party time for the bulls on Monday!!!

I'm lovin' this market.  Up 55% this year already!!

How about you guys???  Anyone else making money???

I need to find that Piledriver person, he seems to be making some good coin!!!

Get ready to rumble next week!!!  The mutual fund contributions start coming in for the big 401k splash!!  Big buying spree coming up!!

Waiting for some more repurchase thingys or whatever to get injected into the system.

Come on, Greenspan baby!!

Bring on Bernanke!!!

More money for the Mo-Mo Monkey!!!

hey was up you wingohockingmoyamensinged up ape! 55% up this year? I am up 55% every month you wingohockingmoyamensinged up idiot.

:lol:

Pere Ubu notes that with a monthly return of +55% per month you will soon own the entire planet, not just the markets.

Pata-economic congragulations.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching Liz Ann Sonders now.

Looks like she bleached her teeth and highlighted her hair.

Now she needs to come to Newport Beach and get some breast implants, and get some lipo to suck the fat out of those huge calves....

Susan Byrne was also on.. She got a certain D/s look in her eye...I bet she's a pro domme on the side with her own dungeon..Certain that Benny and Al fly in to submit on a regular basis..McTier probably put them on to her...Dallas folks you know..

Hey Doc:

One of the Stool Pigeons called Tom O'Brien show today.  Tom said Dr. Stool has been predicting a crash the last 6 months, and the Stoolie defended Doc....

Interview here (RealPlayer).  About 6 minutes into the program.

http://play.rbn.com/?url=tfnn/tfnn/demand/...3.rm&proto=rtsp

That's great. Publicity is good. It cuts both ways. Negative publicity is good. Postive publicity is good. Being controversial is good.

If O'Brain said that (Unsolicited comment?), aside from it being not true, if it works out that the market does crash, Doc will be recognized as a prophet. (without honor of course)

And if it doesn't work out, like I said it's not true anyway...well not entirely, even if there is a kernel of truth to it. I have said that the prerequisites for a crash exist. I have compared the market to 1987 and 1929, but I never said the market WILL crash. Right? That said, I think the potential for a crash is as high as I have ever seen. There, all bases covered.

So whoever the stoolie was who called the show, much ass grassy ass. Keep up the good work!

I'm not sure, but I think it was Piles...... :P

Have some fun!

No offense intended.

http://stale.xko.cz/EUROPE-ITALY.swf

Very funny. :lol:

This problem will take of itself in a few generations.

If Italy's current less-than-replacement birthrate continues,

then there won't be any Italians left to make such clever satires.

Solving Europe's Pension Crisis: Work Longer, Have More Bambinos

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

Mo-Mo is BarASSters good side?

NO PUNS INTENDED. NO DENUNCIATIONS, IMPECUTIONS AND/OR OTHER BADMOUTHIFICATIONS ALLOWED (IF AGAINST ALL GOOD JUDGEMENT YOU'RE TRYING THIS AT HOME) AGAINST ANY #5 STOOLIES, LIVING, DEAD, OR IN A TRANSITIONAL ZOMBOID STATE, SO THERE. :wink2:

Archived