Triangle forming on the SPX

It looks as if a triangle is forming on the spx daily chart. I see a five wave impulse on a 15 minute chart from todays high, indicating that we might have topped the 20 day cycle on seven days along. That left hand translation fits with a major TOP in at 1327 in May. Once the lower trendline on the chart breaks we should see 1200 in a hurry.

post-366-1154029827.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should expect tops earlier (left hand translation) due to the "gravity" or "pull" of the larger cycles. A twenty day cycle, which would, in a bull market, peak at a day past the mid point (day 10) will now peak prior to the mid point.

The End: how long are you going to be out of action with the surgery? Is it rotator cuff?

I won't be able to use my right shoulder for approx. six weeks. I should be back to work on Monday if I don't die on the table. :(

I have spurs that need to be filed/shaved down because they are tairing into the muscle. I can't have a catch and have had to use my left arm for things I would usually use my right arm for. :rolleyes:

The chem group (CEX) has been a pretty good canary in the coal mine over the past few years.

Has moved up and down with the market. Made a lower high in May and today it violated key support around 218 due to DOW getting pummeled.

If it can't get back above 218 (closed at 217 today), next stop is the Oct05 low at 200 (-8%). If that doesn't hold, then it's back to the congestion zone from 2004 b/w 180-200.

Over the past few years, when the chem group has been freefalling, so has the broader market.

post-2169-1154031165_thumb.jpg

The End: how long are you going to be out of action with the surgery? Is it rotator cuff?

I won't be able to use my right shoulder for approx. six weeks. I should be back to work on Monday if I don't die on the table. :(

Gah. Don't even THINK that. :o

I have been in a frenzy all day. It is worse than my feelings right before I drove the race car this past weekend. I have never been put under by a Dr.

The chem group (CEX) has been a pretty good canary in the coal mine over the past few years.

Has moved up and down with the market. Made a lower high in May and today it violated key support around 218 due to DOW getting pummeled.

If it can't get back above 218 (closed at 217 today), next stop is the Oct05 low at 200 (-8%). If that doesn't hold, then it's back to the congestion zone from 2004 b/w 180-200.

Over the past few years, when the chem group has been freefalling, so has the broader market.

I saw DOW. Not looking to hot. PPG is on strike here over wages for new hires etc. They brought in people to do the work, called in some retired people and kept things going. Production is up 15%. :lol:

Gah. Don't even THINK that. :o

I have been in a frenzy all day. It is worse than my feelings right before I drove the race car this past weekend. I have never been put under by a Dr.

TE,

I've had both knees scoped with out-patient surgery. It's no big deal - but pick a good doctor... and risks are not zero... accidents can happen.. but less than 1% of time are there any complications..

Best wishes

Bung

Archived