Nowhere Man, Nowhere Market

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mindless, psychotic trading environment continues, as the Program Robots continue to get short circuited, resulting in Epic Shanks and Reversals everywhere.

No doubt, MIT programmers have been hired to formulate "pattern recognition" software designed to spot bullish and bearish setups based on Animal Planet formations and distinct Death Dive patterns.

PigMen have devised trading strategies to create sharp and unexpected directional changes to hack out their own clients out of position and to exact the maximum amount of pain to accrue the maximum profit potential for the Prop Desks.

The psycho environment has created utter chaos over at IBD, where the Ken Shreeve Top 100 Mo-Mo List must be updated almost daily. Turnover rates on that list have reached extremes not seen in years, forcing Billy Boy O'Neill to run extensive "how-too" articles on how to spot failures and cut losses.

Not to mention the regular and usual inspiration articles featuring athletes, CEO's, and other celebrities who made it big. Nobody dares to mention the "sheer luck" factor.

Trading in today's environment is more of an exercise in dumb luck these days, yet the IBD Mo-Mo recaps never this factor.

As usual, the AH tape is showing more chaos and confusion.

Stocks in extreme bear trends like SYMC are PowerBoning expelling a bad Yearnings Enema.

Cramer Mo-MO plays such as ISRG are cratering off of what was supposed to be a bullish setup.

The "worst of the worst" sector is the internet area, yet AKAM is gapping up and streaking to new all time highs after 9500 HedgeFunds shorted it it after the epic failure of every other Internet stock.

Nothing but daily stampedes in either direction. Seldom to you see stocks move by $1 - $2 any more. Now its $6 - $8, leaving no room for trading errors.

big.chart?symb=symc&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=6070&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=6517&mocktick=1&rand=9344

big.chart?symb=isrg&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=1493118&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=3044&mocktick=1&rand=4927

big.chart?symb=akam&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=157330&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=7155&mocktick=1&rand=4340

Now returning to the opium den to play another hand of Mah Jong with a 16-year old Asian Beauty. Odds are higher that I win with her than gaming these stocks with the PigMen.

Marky Mark

Forex trading has become no different than gaming stocks.

Hundreds of Bucket Shops advertising daily on how Asian housewives can "get rich" by trading only a couple of hours a day.

Fx has become a minefield full of crippled traders seeing a month's gain wiped out in two trading hours.

Just look at the U.S. Dollar, diving off the 3 meter platform and doing a bellyflop, taking down hundreds of 19-year old Japanese girls attempting to daytrade their way out of their jobs working at the Hostess Bar serving BoJ Plutocrats.

intraday.gif?s=NYBOT_DX&t=f&w=15&a=2&v=w

post-184-1153948011_thumb.gif

post-184-1153948038_thumb.gif

Mark-

You are in rare form! I am glad you're back! :)

Awesome stuff Mark, you are correct and during this helter/sketer of a market scalping is the only way to go...I take my nickles and run..good so far... :D

Mark-

You are in rare form! I am glad you're back! :)

Awesome stuff Mark, you are correct and during this helter/sketer of a market scalping is the only way to go...I take my nickles and run..good so far... :D

Mark

Last night I quoted the fictive quotation of Rubin of yours and went on using it as a base for confirming my opinion that the the market had been totally criminalised and was in its final death throes--

And today I find out it was a "spoof"---which really points to tyour genius--because all novelists (those with any talent) use "facts" to further their investigation of a "truth" with a different and deeper dimension--

Historians used to say, that although many of the tales told about Pope John II were entirely apocraphyll,their continual retelling ,over and over again,was symptomatic of the real charecter of John as opposed to truly factual but dreary superficialities which failed to reveal the essentials-

And its the duty to pay our respect to good writers who, by their use of rhetorical artifice, guide and instruct us away from what we,in every day life incorrectly inferred, and point us directly to what is really happening.

Continued good on you Uncle Mark--we need you badly

Beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: he Truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth" should be allied with "A little bit-o-fiction wont hurt".

And now if you could only put it ,stnzaically, into iambic pentameter

Furthermore

Im prepared to believe that the current mob of anarchical plutocrats are cross fertilizing each other's cash-boxes by feverishly engineering apres-moi,last minute Faustian LBO deals.

These Faustian soul-selling auctioneers are evaluating the anmount of time they'll spend in the slammer per milllion dollars stolen--If caught!

So morbidly greedy ,that they are biting the tits off the cash kow they are currently milking.

They even envision sending chapter 11 declarations on financiial valentines day

cards to the corraled suckers, thus furthering their dissolution with the last remnants of morality; and finally consolidating their efforts with Satan himself---

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: "Cobbler",says Pigman," please fashion me a boot that will comfortably fit the necks of both Widows and Orphans".

My fellow stoolies, I have bad news. A stoolie from way back, Richmtn, is not doing well at all. Cancer has taken it's toll and he has been moved to Hospice. May we all pray that he feels no pain.

One of the two dozen stoolies I have met in the years gone bye. He dedicated himself to learn Hurst and apply it in real time. I respect him for starting his own website and having made over 20,000 posts dedicated to the truth. A mi shebeirah for him, said thrice daily, is in order. ( no pressure, just us jews need apply. :) )

If one would be so kind as to read these words at morn, noon and before bed, it would be a good deed beyond what one would normaly be considered to be a good deed. The english prayer is as follows:

May he who blessed our fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Moses and Aaron, David and Solomon, bless also Richard Suib who is ill, and for whom an offering in charity is made. May the Holy One, blessed be he, show him the fullness of compassion in giving him health and vigor in life. May he speedily send perfect healing to him, and health of body and of spirit to all the sick in Israel. And let us say Amen.

post-366-1153957303_thumb.gif

Never had the chance to meet Richmtn in person.

But I learned to respect the cyber one.

Hard to really understand someone when you only know them by what they type on a message board, but Richmtn always came across as a decent man who respected others.

Perhaps what was most telling, he always seemed to be able to laugh at himself.

That says so much about the type of man he truly was.

Godspeed to his loved ones.

My best wishes also in deep saddness.

Amen.

:(

i enjoyed rich a lot ... bad health is the worst way to depart Stoolville. It seems like he enjoyed the market.

The Life Cycle is the cruelest of all. I'm not sure Hurst addressed that; he really didn't need to. If you don't have fun doing what you do, well, what's the point ?

I pray for rich's comfort.

I remember Richmtn as the guy who learned the most and applied it the best. He would always post long into the night to feed the Stool market news and charts from around the world.

Amen to your prayer End, and I shall, as well, ask Father to make him well, and to do it in a way that He would be seen in glory.

My prayers go to Rich and his loved ones. He made many friends in his all too brief stay here at the Stool. I wish him well. If recovery is too much to ask, may he be free from pain and suffering.

Archived