B4 The Belll Frieday November 5

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Markets are a parable to that news article from 2 days ago..whereby a guy climbed into the Lions Den at the Taipei Zoo took off his shirt and yelled Jesus will save me at the two Lions..who then of course had him for lunch.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Brian, there is nothing quite like a rip roaring laugh to get the day started right!

The Markets are a parable to that news article from 2 days ago..whereby a guy climbed into the Lions Den at the Taipei Zoo took off his shirt and yelled Jesus will save me at the two Lions..who then of course had him for lunch.

:grin: :grin:

see my sig. line below-

china-lng-tanker.gif

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/FK06Ak01.html

Speaking of business as unusual. A mere two months ago, the news of a China-Kazakhstan pipeline agreement, worth US$3.5 billion, raised some eyebrows in the world press, some hinting that China's economic foreign policy may be on the verge of a new leap forward. A clue to the fact that such anticipation may have totally understated the case was last week's signing of a mega-gas deal between Beijing and Tehran worth $100 billion. Billed as the "deal of century" by various commentators, this agreement is likely to increase by another $50 billion to $100 billion, bringing the total close to $200 billion, when a similar oil agreement, currently being negotiated, is inked not too far from now.

Archived