B4 The Bell, Humpday June 9

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question.......

At what point will the Baby Boomers begin to withdraw from their 401K MF and there not be any buyers?

HOUSTON!  WE GOTTA PROBLEM! ;)

2006 going forward for about thirty years.

That close???????????

Gotta do some things different then.

Question.......

At what point will the Baby Boomers begin to withdraw from their 401K MF and there not be any buyers?

HOUSTON!  WE GOTTA PROBLEM! ;)

I have the nasty suspicion that when the boomers go to withdraw from their 401ks they will discover that there's next to nothing to withdraw. Think of them as point (.)401s - that outa be about right.

If Uranus goes retrograde it's no big deal. If Myanus goes retrograde there's going to be hell to pay. :lol:

Either 5-decimal places to the right or no buyers ......maybe both?

Thanks yobob.

Speaking of Uranus...

We were talking about Arch Crawford last night (who, by the way, I like even if he had a bad patch while I was following him). Talked to him briefly once and he was very nice, too. -- one of the things that filled me with admiration was how he handled the YourAnus or UrineUs pronunciation dilemma when he was on Crapvision --

he said "Yer-on-us." Elegant in its simplicity!

The system is going to implode...The system was as doomed 50 years ago as it is right now...it is designed to implode...given enough time it will...times almost up...

To be brutally blunt...9-11 was a staged event to cover the collapse of the US economic system...which was already collapsing...

post-1-1086033875.gif

post-1-1086044242.gif

post-1-1086212020.gif

Funny how the Soviet Union caved in when debt inflationary growth in the US caved in.

The Global economic system is in the terminal stage...This is the final cave in...

Ships at sea? Before Afghanistan all the major forces were already in place...

The US is currently positioned to switch into full blown media blackout round up people in the night martial law total war mode...

Just need an excuse...

Mama San Chou has just said the PPI will be delayed UNTIL AT LEAST JUNE 15th.  Desperate Bastards aren't they.!  This will backfire Big Time it tells the World inflation is a Boom Industry in the U.S. good luck at the auctions Sir AL. ;)

Are the folks who buy all those bonds that gullible? :o

This piece sez:

Stocks End Lower, Dollar Surges

. . .

In a light session, traders said they were looking ahead to Thursday, when the Labor Department (news - web sites) will issue the Producer Price Index (news - web sites), a measure of prices paid to farms, factories and refineries.

and:

Semiconductor maker OmniVision Technologies Inc. dragged the Nasdaq lower, after the company said it would delay its fourth-quarter earnings release and may have to restate some 2003 and 2004 results.

===============================

But . . . but . . .

OmniVision Technologies Inc. isn't in the NASDAQ 100 index!

Does this mean one stock caused 2,279 others on the Nasdaq to drop?

Powerful!

Now why would anyone think I'd get upset about a little thing like burying the PPI number until further notice in order to prevent the Ten Year from having a coronary? 

So it costs 30% more to build a car than it did six months ago...What's the big deal?

I'm sure if they don't release the number, no one will assume that it would be DEVESTATING.

Nothing to see here...move along.

10 yrs were about to have a heart attack until the PPI got pulled. 5yr had a strong 2.91 bid to cover ratio but 56% were sold to foreign central banks. My fixed income contacts tell me that real money bidders folded up their wallets and left the room right before the auction. More importantly bidders for the next 10yr auction immediately pulled their bids. Should be interesting to see how the auction goes phantom PPI or not.

" 5yr had a strong 2.91 bid to cover ratio but 56% were sold to foreign central banks. "

Quoted from above.

If the bushman is to be stopped than the cental banks must stop buying.

And time is short.

Now why would anyone think I'd get upset about a little thing like burying the PPI number until further notice in order to prevent the Ten Year from having a coronary??

So it costs 30% more to build a car than it did six months ago...What's the big deal?

I'm sure if they don't release the number, no one will assume that it would be DEVESTATING.

Nothing to see here...move along.

10 yrs were about to have a heart attack until the PPI got pulled. 5yr had a strong 2.91 bid to cover ratio but 56% were sold to foreign central banks. My fixed income contacts tell me that real money bidders folded up their wallets and left the room right before the auction. More importantly bidders for the next 10yr auction immediately pulled their bids. Should be interesting to see how the auction goes phantom PPI or not.

" 5yr had a strong 2.91 bid to cover ratio but 56% were sold to foreign central banks. "

Quoted from above.

If the bushman is to be stopped than the cental banks must stop buying.

And time is short.

I suspect the strong foreign bid is from the like of Japan who are moving from shorter dated positions to longer ones. It does not represent a policy change to increase buying $s.

The first two months the PPI was delayed was bad enough. Actions like today's to delay it again seems to fit with Plunger's theory (and Roq's explanation) - an intentional move not to release bad information to keep interest rates steady. :angry: :angry:

The CPI is bad enough - since it excludes the soaring price of homes. Now they want to decapitate the PPI.

It's free week over at Elliott wave and I read Steve0-hard to believe I once suscribed man have they lost it-on the one hand, on the other hand, yawn, rinse, repeat..on the one hand we think... on the other hand we think...Awful, just awful. ;)

Archived