IDS World Markets Mon 26th October 09

Doc,

peopleall over the place are clueless

"I am trying to find out where the push came from. I dont see a leading sector. Banks are weak, there are bankruptcy declarations all over the place and futures pushed higher.

I read the article on ZeroHedge this weekend but it has nothing new to offer. We all knew it for months that Fed and Treasury have been running trading desks through primary dealers but what we still dont know is the organizator. There is always a mastermind behind every manipulation, like William Crapo "Billy" Durant, who singlehandedly organized and supervised the biggest market manipulation in the history of financial markets.

"

http://www.xtrenders.com/

This stupid asses dont read your FED REPORT hahahahahha

Yep. This is pretty much playing out as I've spelled it out in the Fed Report over the past months. Pretty much nailed it.

Wish there was some way to turn that into new subscriptions without going the overhype route.

Hell. Don't have those kind of marketing bucks anyway. The hypesters work on the law of large numbers.

I've been following the Field of Dreams marketing program. If you build it, they will come. Like all of that other positive thinking crap, it doesn't work.

:lol:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. Wish that dog would stop goofing around and do his business.....

:lol: I think the first gap will probably act as support for a while but if you are nimble , the POS will run out of gas and pumpers soon...

One thing that we haven't seen yet is the stock split game which always worries me in over hyped pigs,,,GOOG I will not foulke with....only long after a massive shank... when Cramit yelped 300 ! on crapple and it didn't move last week, thats a good sign its mojo is weakening

Gold holding. Been trying to play bounces on that all day.

It held at 1040. My NEM target was 42.30 but it held 43 so i pitched em ....I've reassessed things and my next trade will be long a miner after the shake out is done.

When we almost hit 1060 this morning and the miners were hardly moving, you could almost sense a dollar rally was coming....

Archived