Internuts Engulfed by Sellers

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the complaceny in Australia is mindboggling....everyone high fiving all week after speculating in all manner of "penny" dreadful stocks,everyone "bragging" about how much money they made this week indicated to me that a top was in,I suspect most will watch those profits evaporate next week and be asking those inane questions like...

"Anyone know what is happening to "ABC" or is "XYZ" gunna come back ?

Also we are in the middle of our Spring racing carnival,today is COX plate day,everyone is busy organising their Champagne and picnic hampers,and what to wear,which hat goes with which dress...you know ,all the important things in life....talk about fiddling will Rome burns....if ever the environment was perfect to trap the majority of people,this is it.

4:43  SEC likely to pass new hedge fund rules

My God, do they have any idea at all what they are messing with?

Pandora's Box.

This may well be the trigger that starts the Armageddon Derivative Meltdown.

What are Hedge Funds really doing?

You don't want to know.

You don't.

:ph34r:

where is everyone???

We have the bulls by their bloody big testicles....the world as we have known it is going to change forever.....time to press home the advantage bears...the bulls have no hand...they have been bluffing for ages...we have called their bluff.... ;)

Everyone is tired.

I feel like I've been playing two a day football practice in August, like in High School.

Bear one day.

Bull the next day.

Bear the next day.

I got shanked out of my Supermodel longs.

And my shorts (JPM, FRE, KBH, RYL) went nowhere today.

GOOG continues to trade in a circle, going nowhere today and AH.

Should have shorted the DIA in January and just held on...............

But in a Greenspammed market, who has the patience???

The market is just taking everyone's money.

Crude looks set for another spike up next week

I don't expect any big correction until after Iraq elections in January

And dollar is fading away

Remember, the U.S. government WILL honor all bond redemptions for 100% full face value, Guaranteed.

Paid in...............dollars! :lol:

With interest, paid in..............dollars! :lol:

Who yo daddy?

Uncle Sam! :P

I got yer dollars right here! :grin:

Let's see.........+4% interest.........-50% currency haircut.........great investment for foreigners!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Windy,

I like to kid myself that the bear takes the bears money first,as a bear, I think that we are smarter than the sheeple and at least on par with the bulls.

The bears have been thru the ringer for the last 3 years or so and have fought the good fight,those that have survived with some capital intact will do very well when the bear turns his attention to the bulls and the sheeple...that should be an absolute bloodbath... ;)

the SA miners are either on the pecipice of a significant correction or... not

The RAND closed the week and the day on big white candles.

They also closed at the same price from which they began the final leg of the RAND crash in jan 2000. This is the same price that once broken to the downside resulted in the SA miners exploding up and lead the HUI up.

if they reverse immediatly or even better duplicate the bounce off $5.85 US (or so) and make a double top off the July low they will be ok. IMHO

if not the SA miners may be vulnerable. I have sold all my SA miners and will wait

http://www.forexdirectory.net/zar.html

click - chart type - candlestick

click - time scale monthly

click - view, select periods, enter 78

edit: note down is up in this chart

Bambi Francisco babbling about Google $400.

Apparently no math whiz.

Have you ever seen Bambi? She looks like a real barbie doll - have brains and beauty ever coexisted....

They have been talking about money going from energy to tech. What happened today, going from tech back into energy?

I can't keep up with that sector rotation stuff.

But the way I see it a lot of the money flow is always in one direction -- from the public buying stocks that they end up stuck with, to the insiders selling stocks they got almost for free with options.

The biotechs have been slumped to allow cheap buy-in prior to the upcoming manufatured "terror" event...which will be bio this time...ZOOOM go the vaccine-makers....

I have not been able to find a reason for the market to go up post-election; no matter who 'wins'. Even if Kerry is in, dubya is sure to pull a BUNCH of psychotic stool 'tween now and Jan-05.

And of course, dubya and mr. magoo would have EVERY incentive to absolutely TANK the markets on Kerry.

And if dubya wins? sheeshh....can you say "worldwide fear and loathing" ?? Leading to even faster decline of foreign investment...

That's the view from the hills anyway....bear-country... :D

Overture bought AltaVista (the first big web search engine, awarded 61 search-related patents, more than any other Internet search company) for $160 Million in April last year.

Yahoo then bought Overture, the paid-for-search pioneer, for $1.6 Billion in July last year.

Compare that to Google's current market cap of $46 Billion.

:D

Agreed Dozer

The election is lost in any case. Unless they can manufacture a miracle rally next week I cant see the Repubs having a hope.

The dollars continued implosion is amazing. No intervention as they seem to be totally complacent with what could certainly cause a crash. Foreigners who have a substantial piece of the mountain of lies must be very very unhappy with the double whammy they experienced this week. I suspect a huge exodus out of Eurodollars if the carnage continues. Ted Spread under close watch as are the Eurodollars.

I just had a gander at Eurodollar puts and I must say I was blown away by the lack of premium being charged out 6 months and more. The ED trades in a very narrow range historically. However, should a dislocation in the US markets make an appearance I suspect history will repeat and the ED will become very volatile.

The truck will be backed up on Monday.

Archived