5 Step Rally Process

Really nothing to report, other than the usual "5 Step Rally Process" engineered by The Matrix Architects:

1) Gap the market up on the open

2) Slam the futures contracts to create the illusion of a "crash" unfolding

3) Rally the market and pin the index right below a key resistance level, and engineer several stabs at new highs which fail. More bears short after the failures.

4) Sell the market down to form the usual "Shampoo" head and shoulders pattern to embolden the short sellers.

5) When the market is near the lows of the day, enter Program Robot Buy Orders in the futures pits, which quickly causes the bears to cover, causing a virtual meltup into the close.

After all, its is the end of the week, and a weekly close to new highs was necessary to "paint" the proper candle on the weekly charts.

The Stock Market is The Economy.

Liquidity is growing exponentially, when you count "debt" as "money", since everything and anything is getting Pyramid Traded up on margin.

Here's a sample from today's Wall Struck Journal:

"Record Junk Bond Issuance"

"The deluge of junk-bond issues continued, with five offerings totalling $1.6 billion. The pace isn't about to slow, either ,with at least $7 billion more expected throught the end of the year."

"Cash continued to flow into high-yield bond funds in the latest week. Bolstered by huge inflows, an improving economy and strong returns, high-yield bond issuance is approaching the 12-month volume record of 1998. This week's $365 million marks the sixth straight week of inflows, in which high-yield bond funds have taken in a total of $2.1 billion. Merrill Lynch's U.S. High Yield Master II Index has returnd a stellar 27%, the second best ever."

In today's Fractionless Reserve Banking World, debt is money, so it is futile to watch traditional Money Supply indexes for clues of faltering liquidity.

The credit market spreads remain near all-time lows, and any company with a pulse and a CPA-prepared financial statement can raise millions in corporate debt in less than 30 days.

One day, one of these companies is not going to be able to push through their debt offering. There will be a highly publicized failure in the corporate bond world.

Only then will be see liquidity and money supply start to contract.

Its really no different than the usual Soap Opera Actress in Hollywood. She can consume an unlimited amount of drugs, caffeine, strange men with fancy business cards and foreign accents, and credit card balances. Every day you think she's going to crash and burn. But as long as she continues to show up on the Sunset Plaza Party Circuit and can stay awake until 4:00am, she's still in the game.

The day she mysteriously fails to show up, then its safe to assume she's back in rehab......

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uncle Buck Has That Stinking Feeling

Bong Hit After Partying First

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

Closed my short today for a 1.5% loss(less than 1k).no biggie.....I don't let them get too far away from me,1.5% is all I'm willing to risk right now.

Took a chance that we would have a sharp reversal after we hit 10 k.It still may happen but I want to be able to sleep at night.don't want to get caught in a gap up and regret holding on.

Granted 99% of the masses are walking around completely friggin clueless, however most on this board no what is really going on. My question to you folks is why in the hell do you want to continue living in this cesspool? Most ignore,deny or are just plain stupid, I can see how they get by. Why would one put up this felonious, criminal, scummy, filthy system?

?GOLD & SILVER

There?s no fever like gold fever, and the rise to $400 appears to have touched off a full-blown case. A host of grandiose scenarios are now pouring forth to explain why prices cannot possibly de-cline. ?It just looks awesome,? exclaimed a bullion trader in one recent story. Published reports have cited massive new sources of demand from the Russian government, Middle Eastern investors, a new Gold exchange-traded fund and a billion Chinese who will soon be allowed to buy the metal. The rally has even convinced one notorious price hedger, Barrick Gold, to abandon its market safeguards against falling gold prices. The firm is now convinced that prices won?t stop rising. It was February 2001 when hedging was all the rage, remember? That?s when gold sold for $260. In contrast, the smart-money commercial-hedgers are net-short 150,533 contracts, just 13,293 contracts from their all-time record short position, which was established in late August.?

Robert Prechter

Global Market Perspective

Dec. 5, 2003

was a post on IDS about the deficit being down. however... :P

Also released on Friday was the November budget deficit of $43 billion, down from $59 billion in November 2002.

"The deficit is down year on year but would have increased were it not for calendar distortions in the timing of spending," said David Sloan, anal cyst at 4Cast Ltd.

sigh...of course....more number-mutilation :P

ned: why not? So I can continue to watch the blow by blow of the destruction of western civilization? SO I can continue to see my savings debased to bail out the fricking irresponsible? SO I can continue to watch the morons bid stocks higher? WTF is the point?

Archived