B4 the Bell Frythehelloutofthebullday 5704

Guest yobob1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Continue to remain short the Spoos and 5 yr treasury.

Stop at 1121 currently. This market needs some spasm room, and I hate to get shorted out if I don't need to if trend is likely to continue. But you have to practice safe trading. That's closer than usual.

2 decades of non-farm employment below. Notice dips 90-91 and last 4 years.

post-20-1083940499.gif

MXIM up a $1.50+...just puntucured my "mental" stop at $45.61...but I will not cover yet.......I think the semis still follow-the market down today...just need a little more time. (crosses fingers) However I'm sure lots of shorts are getting stopped out all across this sector.

post-20-1083940854_thumb.png

=DJ FED WATCH: June The Hot Spot Now For Rate Hike Hopes

By Michael S. Derby

A DOW JONES NEWSWIRES COLUMN

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--When the Federal Reserve met to discuss interest rates Tuesday, one area they appeared to be a bit fuzzy on was the state of the labor market.

But they probably aren't any more, after the release of the April jobs data Friday. The very strong data were driving markets and economists alike to move toward expecting the central bank to kick off the summer with its first interest rate hike since May 2000, a notable change in the outlook for interest rates.

To be sure, the last non-farm payrolls report the policy makers had access to - the March data - was also quite robust. But it was so much stronger than what had come before that there were questions whether those gains could be sustained. So the central bankers apparently decided Tuesday to follow a cautious path and say in their policy statement that "hiring appears to have picked up."

The caution may have been prudent, but with the release of the April nonfarm payrolls data Friday, it also seems to have been unnecessary.

Rest of story at DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

post-1-1083940753.gif

Red line is debt inflationary potential of total debt growth...

In a debt backed by debt system the medium of exchange is....debt...

Debt inflationary potential according to the chart is turning down...I pointed out two other downturns...

When debt inflationary potential weakens yields should go up and the dollar should strengthen...Like it is doing now...

If this is the end then there is no way to stop it except mortgage rates to be engineered lower...and hope there is volume to support it...

My original prediction was for April which I made 21 months ago as the end game...we will see how this unfolds...

ABX AEM AU BGO CDE DROOY GG GLG GOLD RANGY HL HMY PAAS MDG NEM PAL PDG RGLD SIL SSRI -- All red

MSFT INTC CSCO QCOM AMGN EBAY DELL ORCL MXIM BIIB AMAT XLNX LLTC BBBY GENZ VRTSE ---- All green

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Archived