"I'm cheering a Street gang's bust"

uploaded-20362_medium.jpg story.arrest.jpg

story.ny.arrest.ap.jpg uploaded-39109_large.jpg

A currency trader is arrested after an FBI Wall Street investigation of bogus currency trades

From the Thursday, November 20 edition of the New York Daily News:

. . . Even so, I was especially pleased to see the FBI marching 47 Wall Street guys into vans Tuesday night. The agents brought them out with their hands cuffed or their heads lowered. Or we saw them trying to cover their faces like the thugs and Mafia dons of old used to do. As I watched, I could only cheer, "Rack 'em, Jack!" Or I could have shouted like James Brown, "I feel good!"

The reason was that I and many others have long called for crime in the suites being taken as seriously as crime in the streets. I have long wanted to see those who bilked people out of millions and millions - often becoming billionaires in the process - getting the same kind of time and treatment that lower-level street scum get . . .

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody mentioned it here last week, Thanksgiving is coming and the Matrix is likely to try and jam things so that everyone will be bullish and optomistic for the holiday period.

Early morning futures jam, early morning USD jam, gold????

Looks like business as normal.

Now onto Dec Gold, open interest is 118,000 with only 3 trading days left till first notice day. Wonder who's going to blink first? :unsure: :unsure:

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Somebody mentioned it here last week, Thanksgiving is coming and the Matrix is likely to try and jam things so that everyone will be bullish and optomistic for the holiday period.

Early morning futures jam, early morning USD jam, gold????

Looks like business as normal.

Now onto Dec Gold, open interest is 118,000 with only 3 trading days left till first notice day. Wonder who's going to blink first? :unsure: :unsure:

I wholeheatedly agree............................

Threat Matrix HAS to keep Joe & Jane 6 Pack happy for Bird Day...................

BirdMan............Staying away................And busying himself with studying for the NV Bar............

Long Term Update

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Gladiator:

I've delt with those drunken crooks many times. I doubt if anyone here here has had the first hand experiences with them like I have.

No, I'm not talking about the currency traders but the FBI. How much you wanna bet the guys arrested were shorting the dollar or long gold? If they were with the program no one would have even blinked.

Evidence of The Matrix overpowering Nature:

DEBKAfile picks up fresh Al Qaeda warning of countdown to the terror network?s ?biggest operation in the United States? which is due ?very shortly? and will cut America off from its armies in Muslim countries. American Muslims are urged to flee. New Bin Laden tape promised soon.

Dow Futures up 44

Explosion at important northern Iraqi gas pipeline from Jambur field disrupts power plants in key oil refinery town of Baiji. Belching smoke and flames visible in Kirkuk 30 kms away.

Crude Oil down .45

trading plan next 90 days:

setting up for 1042-53 retrace then a steep decline to

991 - 960's, before a bounce back to 1K, then hello 850s.

1080, 1100 & 1150 improbable in 2003.

04, different game altogether, waiting to see how sentiment

holds up, but it appears the worm is turning on al & co.

they're final act may be a wild ride, but failure is one of

their only options.

thanks to those of you here who provided support. my father's

home and resting.

Evidence of The Matrix overpowering Nature:

DEBKAfile picks up fresh Al Qaeda warning of countdown to the terror network?s ?biggest operation in the United States? which is due ?very shortly? and will cut America off from its armies in Muslim countries. American Muslims are urged to flee. New Bin Laden tape promised soon.

Dow Futures up 61

Explosion at important northern Iraqi gas pipeline from Jambur field disrupts power plants in key oil refinery town of Baiji. Belching smoke and flames visible in Kirkuk 30 kms away.

Crude Oil down .45

Gold contract for Dec delivery, -3.50 at 392.50, silver -.057 at 5.238...

Yoshaviah could quote it for us, but recall that bit in Revelations about them throwing their gold and silver in the streets?

trading plan next 90 days:

setting up for 1042-53 retrace then a steep decline to

991 - 960's, before a bounce back to 1K, then hello 850s.

1080, 1100 & 1150 improbable in 2003.

04, different game altogether, waiting to see how sentiment

holds up, but it appears the worm is turning on al & co.

they're final act may be a wild ride, but failure is one of

their only options.

thanks to those of you here who provided support. my father's

home and resting.

Welcome back, Jr.

Archived