Out of Control

butt(_)_)butt(_)_)butt(_(_)butt(_(_)BUTT Mr. TwoScrews,

HRFF is already "gone"!!!

Azzin: "Real, real gone."

one of theze daze HRFF will provide a list of "FUR"ism's FUR ya'll. Some of ya, however, might find it inFURiating...lol

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess it's settled then...one Economic Recovery, comin' upppp.....just like Potsy ordering a malt down at Big Al's. Bond yields to the moon, who needs them low anyways? It will be great to see the look on Greenspan's face whenever GDP starts coming in at huge negative numbers due to a busted consumer fresh out of refi bullets.

With the Citi/S news, I am sure all the junkie subprime and general credit card stocks will rocket up tomorrow, the PVN, COF, KRB of the world...glad I covered PVN a while ago...

INTC with some serious leg as in next leg up. Nice nasty Boner in XXXtended trading.

No offense but it's not a nice screen name - are you targeting Brian4 here? Easy pal. :unsure:

Jerry M:

Good point. I see COF and PVN up big AH. KRB is flat.

PVN looks the best. If that consolidation is a flag, then all hell could break loose on the upside.

ACF could also be in for a huge squeeze.

Check out CYMI. Gapping up AH, a hairsbreadth away from a new high. If it goes over $40, then its off to the races.

Nasty AH now up 1.03% (13.3 points).

What do rocketing yields plus rocketing techs spell?

In combination with a steep yield curve, the usual answer would be 'rising GDP.'

Not predicting. Just reading the indicators. My interest is more for the commods. Long stocks should be sold BEFORE the growth shows up in the [lagging] statistics ... if it does.

It might be a good idea not to rush into short positions right now. :blink:

I like what Gruff said last night on M2M regarding waiting for a weekly to turnover.

"Why not wait for a weekly closing low to confirm a possibull decline? Why keep trying to guess the top?"

Guest bullseatshitndie
It is hard for me to deal with this some days...You do realize that when this reaches it's conclusion you will all be wiped out...Finished.

Very few if any of you will get out alive...

i'm assuming you are refering to nut job longs?

Mark,

CYMI has a high short interest, and option players have been betting heavily on the put side (See Schaeffer's site, its current P/C OI is 2.44).

Today's volume is heavy, and if tomorrow it busts the top of $40 in January with heavy volume, I agree it could run a lot further.

I guess at least people "perceive" that the semis have hit trough and are heading to the next cycle up... wish Fortopolio Manager were here to offer his insight, he's been right on the semi business in the early Spring.

Archived