B4 The Bell Tuezelday August 3

Good Morning Crew- Well I gave some profit back yesterday which I hate to do. Odds are about 3 to 2 we go to 1118ish however as said before we could crap out anywhere in here and when the bottom falls out it will be fast and dirty. Soo I am short 1110 puts with a stop just above resistance at 1111.50. The Pig flies alone at the open keep your eye on 1107.30 that is the 200 day and they won't get over it easily (what was support becomes resistance) if they do we will have a spike up. Helmets on, Buckle up! ;)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It needs to be said that thru it all your gold charts have been right

on too Doc not to mention that you called this weak trading range

a week ago.  Absolutely amazing work, year after year.

now - if you would just tell me when to short something lika a

COCO or PEP before it drops ... :P

right you are Depends, Doc was calling for an intermediate top in the HUI to hit in late Dec, if I recall correctly, he started making tthat call sometime in Sept or Oct.

really nice work Doc.

And I must mention that doc gives us periodic intraday calls on the HUI in Stooltrading. His info is Great if you trade any of the miners. Plus the daily "Golden Stool" is outstanding.

If you wanted to destroy the military might of the United States, you'd never get a better opportunity than to do so in Iraq.  This situation is not winnable.  Imagine flying the troops out and leaving the weapons behind.  That's likely to be the outcome.

Bushco swallowed the poison bait that had been set out for them, hook line and sinker.

Unfortunately, under the code of machismo which governs politics, no error can be admitted.

When gross mistakes occur, the level of bluster and bombast is cranked up yet another notch, while more billions and tens of billions are pumped into failed and failing policies.

As a number of other "failed states" have discovered to their regret, that magnitude of malinvestment eventually catches up with you.

The "American Dream" is being wiped out before our very eyes. This society has a death wish.

The front page picture in todays National Post is of a Body Armour clad Trooper with Helmet and headset on and gas mask dangling from his belt holding an M-16 under a huge American Flag outside the Nyse as a floor trader smokes behind him and a lady walks by-surreal is not the word-paranoia and Jingoism should be!

Reuters......Material Behind New U.S. Alert Is Years Old

Tue Aug 3, 2004 08:35 AM ET

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=5858156

Yes, but now you have 10,000 heavily armed police and national guard visibly protecting 'the kings gold'. A few messages on these boards have suggested that movements like these (based on old news no less) test the waters of human reaction to determine whether the action is feasible for long periods of time. Someone doesn't like it, hence the early release of a report that said security action was based on information over 3 yrs old.

Plunger - did you hear that 'they' had the black al-kinda guy

(that looks like buckwheat in the lil' rascals) for two weeks

before deciding to anounce his arest the night of Kerrys spleach?

Is POS a short here?

POS ???

What a crack up.

You've got to assume the sshort interest is pretty high right here, so on the one hand it looks perfect - but given the fact that they ALWAYS jam the indexes every day, it could be a squeeze victim. Your favorite cruise line may represent less risk, with sidposable income dropping and oil rising, and they just finished getting squeezed.

Someone doesn't like it, hence the early release of a report that said security action was based on information over 3 yrs old.

They evidently don't deem it appropriate for the general public to know that yet. I read it in the WSJ and it's the main story on the BBC today, but I don't see it on CNN or my other measure of mainstream media dissemination, the Detroit News.

Someone doesn't like it, hence the early release of a report that said security action was based on information over 3 yrs old.

They evidently don't deem it appropriate for the general public to know that yet. I read it in the WSJ and it's the main story on the BBC today, but I don't see it on CNN or my other measure of mainstream media dissemination, the Detroit News.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=5858156

Archived