B4 The Bell Weak-end Den July 16-18

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian - I have been given different info on bank accounts. Americans must be in residence in Canada for six months out of the year - which is the max allowed without a visa - in order to open an account. I think buying property overrides that, but that is what I was told on the phone by Royal Bank of Canada

Butters- the Royal is our biggest bank and like all of the biggest get it wrong- sure if you own property it is a given and ditto the 6 month rule but you can open an account anytime with a limit I believe of 10k.! However with a safety deposit box you can put in it what you wish! Butters i have to warn you Winnipeg aka Winterpeg is a chilly Mother buy fur Darling or move to the coast! ;)

Full jam mode in the futures now. The matrix has a plan.

I notice the AssCrack-100 is already up 5 points, and 3:00 a.m. is still more than 2 hours away.

3:00 a.m. USET is the time that London opens, and I speculate the jam job and London open are somehow or another related. Maybe today they wanted to start a jam at the Moscow open, for the obvious symbolic reason. This would explain why it's a few hours early.

We'll have to wait and see what kind of follow-through occurs at 3:00 a.m.

Archived