B4 The Bell Weak-end Den July 16-18

:D Welcome everyone to the weak-end den! :D

This weak-end we are celebrating vacationing in Canada again and Keith's of Nova Scotia (by request!). :D

As LLD said last week: Time for a ski and a beer. Have a safe weekend all!

Time to celebrate a great week and a job well done. Tanks to B4, Doc, yobob, plunger, MH, depends, MWH, TE, Stained, Butterfield, Col. Dash, LLD, orvack, Hypertiger, Hunter65 and everyone else who has made this a great meeting place.

The den is now open. ;)

PS Is that a bear in the background? :P

post-20-1090008668_thumb.jpg

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A toast to Brian for his brilliant calls. three cheers.

Brian has been unwavering. Rock solid group here including MH, plunger and yobob. Not forgetting Hyper who, IMO, will be proven right.

Mad Al probably got on the batphone and gave the command to take out the Stool for a few minutes. The Matrix is always testing their abilities.

Great calls as usual B4!

Glad to see the SOX fail today.

As for the instability of this site...In my recent travels around the country I was denied access frequently on any number of different computers on different operating systems and with different browsers.

What type of grand hacker would be incented to ensure that this site is so full of glitches and bugs that few people can access it?

A toast to Brian for his brilliant calls.  three cheers.

Hear, hear.

Brian never flinches in the line of fire, despite the constant "bounce" rounds ricocheting all around us.

By the way, spoo and Naz fucutures finished strong, above fair value. Sometimes that is a contrary indicator ... dippers still expecting a bounce on Monday.

It won't be over until all expectation of profit in their minds is permanently eradicated. :o

M.H.,

As you know, when the spoos closes above fair value, it shows a sign of bullishness. The fact that we closed cash below the 200 dma, is a doubly problimatic situation for da bools. I expect 1093-2 on cash Monday. A bounce of 20 some odd points and down again. Target for the next couple of months is 987 spx. I see nothing to deveate from that call.

As for the instability of this site...In my recent travels around the country I was denied access frequently on any number of different computers on different operating systems and with different browsers.

What type of grand hacker would be incented to ensure that this site is so full of glitches and bugs that few people can access it?

echo that...I was in the Gulf all week, DSL/FireWire enabled...difficult/impossible to access at times..sunlight, golf or Stool...tough choice

I fergit which Stoolie gave me the headsup on Dauphin Island property...I'll make a bid at the bottom of the next RE crash...a small hurricane in the interim would be helpful (saving said Stollie's prop, of course)

Classic OPEX bearish-tilt end, opening print high and close on low. Short-timers got slammed on volatility, premiums didn't rise for time-holders, with VIX red all day.

Tim Wood: "Weeel, Jeeeem, howdy from jellyfish-nfested Loosiane...this market has shown us that even a broken clock can be right.."

Shtinker: "The bad news bears had their day in the sun, but this market's got more lives than this cat: "

post-20-1090013084_thumb.jpg

Archived