Buy The Rumor, Buy The News

BEARDRECH,

It has taken me 2 years to to decifer what Bareister was talking about,i will start on your posts next..

I once saw a Bareister post that was totally without his unique style. It was really weird- actually, a bit disconcerting..

RING UP RIPLEYS, somebuddy!!!

And be QUICK aboudid, TOO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Bare, did Arch have anything to say about this?

yup. let HRFF put it to you THIS way, retrospectively: he tried shorting very recently and got stopped out...

draw your own conclusions. No Magik Markers!

he's quite bullish well into June.

BARE thinx he's nuts, but we'll c.

drat it, someone ELSE around here is yapping about the "C" word.

Well, BARE knows of a MODEL predicting it. And guess WHAT, ladies and gentz: we're right there, right now. And FURther, THIS model has been UNBELIEVABLY accurate FUR AGES.

Butt you've so many UDDERS Bare duzn't wanna clutter up your mind(z) w one more :D

[snip] Sure, it can go to 1000 and yet may do that before da boyz release their iron grip a little. [snip] When da boyz are ready to reverse the momentum, they will.

Where do you see manipulation/control during this run-up?

By March 2003 we'd had almost 5 years of distribution. The mutual funds are buying -- slow and steady -- and there's no one left to sell to them? Only the bears, and they've been clocked, squeezed, and denned.

Guest BEARDRECH
Do you have to report option exercise in your form 4 and if so are those reports included in thomsons insider buying numbers?

This sentence seems to imply that Thomson for some idiotic reason doesn't include option exercise as a stock buy,

"Why are there more insider sells than buys?

By being awarded options, many executives don't have to purchase shares on the open market in order to increase their holdings"

So my question to Mr Thomson is, what is this supposed to mean? are you insane?

And anyway I still just want to see some insider activity from the last years at least, since I assume that not all executives sell stock completely at random or/and own all the stock they will ever want before the company go public

And aside from that it should be the death penalty on having all insider data since 1986 and not provide a compilation of the buy/sell ratio, and aside from that the buy/sell ratio should be announced from 100 foot billboards across all major cities

I just have to agree with George, "I really can't comprehend how stupid people can be sometimes. Can you comprehend it?", and watch some more seinfeld ?? : D

Stupid?? Shtoopid??? Its because ov insolent reemarks like these dot vee are now moving our central offices to a better place to doo beeznez--vare vee ged da rezpekt vee dont deezerve;var vee hav been byink dremendus amounts of mountain brobertdee --i mean--TRANSYLVANIA

:P :P :P :P bdrech

Archived