Nearing The End

Jerry Maguire.

Mark suggested the other day that Merciless was a phony .

He alerted Doc .

Nothing else has come of it but Merciless appears to be gone.

This happens all the time on internet sites...you would be surprised at how effective it can be...

For all we know you may be the phoney! You could be a nice guy/gal wearing a jerk disguise! :P

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussiebear,

I shorted AMP 2 days before it went into a trading halt...

So did I although a bit earlier than you. I did it purely from my assessment of the chart so I get to claim all the credit for my windfall :D

thats the point...anyone could be anyone....Doc knows who i am....i am just a trader trying to make a buck like everyone else....if i had more to contribute i certainly would...i feel like a free loader....i have turned my position around in recent times and if we do get a big downturn i will do very well...if i do well Doc and others will do well....this is the single cheapest site i belong too....my subscriptions cost me 1000s of dollars annually...this one is a pittance..cheap at 20 times the price

Deep Blue Sea,

fair crack of the whip mate...crikey you calling me a drongo.

I have actually met Steve Irwin...used to take my kids to his croc farm before he was famous...hasnt changed one bit,good bloke.

I rather like your posts,you roll with the punchs..gotta bit of spunk so to speak

when i first starting reading this site some nearly 3 yrs ago,Doc used to really rant and rave...he was very forthright in his opinions,didnt mince words,called it exactly as he saw things...always with his usual disclaimer of "we dont know and neither do they" i much preferred this approach but fully understand that as the site grew he had to tone things down and present things in a more circumspect way.

I would like him to open a separate section for subscribers who want the no holds barred version of events.

Sort of for gamblers.

Max pain hasn't had much effect the last few expirations.

"Now if Uncle Al is jamming this beast to the point the Commercials are blown out- then we know the future-don't WE!"

No, I'm not sure what the intermediate term ramifications would be. Are you insinuating we just keep going higher? That Al and the boys if they are able to blow out the Commercials that they have enough juice to keep us going higher?

Inflation in the stock market??? Dow 36,000 ??? I say this half heartedly but it has been bugging me for a while. Is a cratering dollar going to keep these markets in a 1999-2000 style bubble? Can they inflate out of this mess?

Consumer confidence in my opinion is the key to any recovery. The stock markets are so visible to the consumer not to mention everybody's retirements are in it. Rising stock markets could give the consumer a perception that things are good again. Everybody feels weathy again. With low interest rates and a lot of hype and spin, can they pull it off? Is there some sort of critical mass that might fix it all? Is this the plan?

Quicktrade

Yes

Same plan like the one he used after 911. Will it work? I don?t think so. :blink:

Guest AssMaster
Hong Kong: A Case of Self-Delusion

If nothing else, a very original point-of-view.

Odd how he completely glosses over the millions of deaths at the hands of the Chinese Communists in the ill-fated "Proletarian Cultural Revolution", while loudly decrying 50 people killed in the suppresion of riots in Hong Kong.

Perhaps he is not an entirely unbiased observer.

Wow! What did I miss last night?

Heehee. yes Stooltrading is a subscription service.

Bris- We now have a private message board for subscribers. Talking Stool

Now I have no idea hwat was said last night, but lemme say Brian4 and the currently absent Merciless are two of my favorite people. And yes Bris, you are the "real deal." Bris has been one of the biggest financial supporters of the Stool from time to time. So whatever went on last night, I hope y'all kiss and make up. Doc loves you all!

As for ramping on this site. It would be a waste of time. We represent .00001% of the worlds investors. Since we are mostly talking about trading indexes and big cap stocks, no one with half a brain would expect to be able to use this board to help distribute a position. And everyone here has the whole brain intact.

Twisted perhaps, but intact.

i have been watching Bloomberg this a.m,chap called Robert Froelich ,running the old zillions on the sidelines routine,up against Brett Gallagher one of our mob,Brett sounded very calm and collected(be a good poker player ;) )whilst Robert sounded very shrill,almost desperate,good sign for the bear case,these guys are fully invested and the numbers coming out dont offer much in the way of optimism.

At some point we are gunna get that everyone heading for the exits at the same time day...perhaps sooner rather than latter.

Another analcyst..Diana Swonk from Bank One was talking so much crap i dont think she could swallow it herself.

I like to think i can read people quite well and i firmly believe i am really seeing significant degrees of desperation in the voices and arguements of the bullish analcysts on TV,maybe i am seeing things thru bearish eyes,but i doubt it.

Perhaps they arent all crooks,perhaps they really do believe it.

i have been watching Bloomberg this a.m,chap called Robert Froelich ,running the old zillions on the sidelines routine,up against Brett Gallagher one of our mob,Brett sounded very calm and collected(be a good poker player ;) )whilst Robert sounded very shrill,almost desperate,good sign for the bear case,these guys are fully invested and the numbers coming out dont offer much in the way of optimism.

At some point we are gunna get that everyone heading for the exits at the same time day...perhaps sooner rather than latter.

Another analcyst..Diana Swonk from Bank One was talking so much crap i dont think she could swallow it herself.

I like to think i can read people quite well and i firmly believe i am really seeing significant degrees of desperation in the voices and arguements of the bullish analcysts on TV,maybe i am seeing things thru bearish eyes,but i doubt it.

Perhaps they arent all crooks,perhaps they really do believe it.

No, they are just crooks and yes, many certainly do sound desperate.

Archived