Dr. Frankenstein

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
read the auerbach article - thanks for the heads up.

does anyone else in stoolville find it perverse that the our fed govt would issue debt, the FED would print up a bunch of pesos and buy OUR OWN debt with the newly printed confetti, and then expect the LT reaction to be lower bond yields? think about it?

Roger Arnold has been saying that the 10 year is going to 3%. He also says the FED will probably be forced into cutting another .50 in June.

read the auerbach article - thanks for the heads up.

does anyone else in stoolville find it perverse that the our fed govt would issue debt, the FED would print up a bunch of pesos and buy OUR OWN debt with the newly printed confetti, and then expect the LT reaction to be lower bond yields? think about it?

people are just that damn dumb

Ever notice the adjectives used in all these Barfing.com releases? Stocks are always ?surging? or ?rallying? or ?blowing past estimates?.

Not always. Sometimes they?re ?taking a breather? or ? easing off a bit after a great run? or ?down slightly?.

Thanks Mark,

Sure is good to have you back when you can make it.

As for W and the chimp trainers. I saw the jokers who intend to run against him and had a strong urge to run and hide. If the sand castle holds up to election time, we will see this continue until it doesn?t.

PileDriver:

Just look at the huge volume that came into that IPXL today.

Just goes to show you that there is a massive amount of speculative capital out there.

There are at least 50 of these stocks out there, exploding on huge volume.

Just shows you that there is no shortage of liquidity. No shortage of man juice, spiral condoms, crack cocaine, and lies necessary to trap and seduce these low grade actresses.

The ones with the lowest self esteem are the easiest to bag. All you have to tell them is "how sexy they are" and "how talented they are" and "how there is no doubt they will become a big star some day".

Just like 2.2 million shares of volume to break every previous high by 5:1 will catch every chart watcher's attention and get the ball rolling.

Does anybody know what's BB's take on today's action?

Did he add to his position?

Thanks

I believe he's looking for a short term low 5/14, but he's also holding his short. You'd better read him yourself in LOB. I don't want the responsibility of trying to interpret the Blackbelt. :ph34r:

Edit: I see Doc's got the thread above.

Funny you should bring this up . . . banging off 15 as I type.

Guess the CC didn't go so good, huh?

Thank you, and heehee1 too! :) Well, I guess i won't celebrate since the board is so bullish now :grin: Plus I am sure there will be either a 3am future jam or early morning dip buying or 3pm stick save...it's become such a routine that it gets really tiring :angry:

Archived