• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CSCO headline will be spun very positive by crapvision. CSCO already has traded as high as 16.06 in AH. I'm thinking a futures jam of massive proportion in the am that will run for about 30 minutes to an hour and then down she goes for a close in the red by the close. Hopefully the indicators will hit extreme of extreme bullish so we can get every last buyer on board.

Quicktrade

Guest bullseatshitndie
CSCO headline will be spun very positive by crapvision. CSCO already has traded as high as 16.06 in AH. I'm thinking a futures jam of massive proportion in the am that will run for about 30 minutes to an hour and then down she goes for a close in the red by the close. Hopefully the indicators will hit extreme of extreme bullish so we can get every last buyer on board.

Quicktrade

the end of this trend, albeit how short, will not come until we get a huge gap up at the open with a key reversal on the day. will csco be the reason this happens, i guess we'll find out tomorrow

Still Short Q's from 27.55. What am I? Stoolpid.

This is the top. No I guess not, but here it comes. No, not this time, but this is definately the top coming next, ah.....

What do you call the opposite of catching a falling knife?

Getting a plunger up the butt I guess. :blink:

Went 100% short at the close.

....don't blame you - i am short as well......

......but look at the p/c ratios.......the whole community is buying puts!!!......doc may be right - pot. blow-off to 960 still in the cards......it takes B**** like an elephant to hang in there......

......there are plenty of questions.......uncle buck is going south.....gold is up $ 2.30 on the electronic market ........bonds as well......that's not logical behavior.......uncle al has all the gates open.......flooding the market .......and equities.....up as well......waiting for the economic explosion.......

.....it's late over here in switzerland......we'll see how the japs are trading on the back of their yen-strength.....

.....maybe mark is right.....massive jam by big al.......keeps the equities up -----for a tiny bit longer......then .....

Whisper numbers on the street are for CSCO to raise guidance on Rev by 10% and earnings by 11%. Its early yet but the tone of this call does not sound like they plan on boosting guidance.

Also beat by penny came from buyback of $2B worth of shares

Miners ended the day strongly after being weak all day. Someone out there sees them going higher and that generally means everything else is going to be weak. Today just may have been the May top. Gap up tomorrow and then down the tubes. IMHO :D

CSCO headline will be spun very positive by crapvision. CSCO already has traded as high as 16.06 in AH. I'm thinking a futures jam of massive proportion in the am that will run for about 30 minutes to an hour  and then down she goes for a close in the red by the close. Hopefully the indicators will hit extreme of extreme bullish so we can get every last buyer on board.

Quicktrade

the end of this trend, albeit how short, will not come until we get a huge gap up at the open with a key reversal on the day. will csco be the reason this happens, i guess we'll find out tomorrow

I haven't seen any sign of a trend change yet. But I'm certainly no guru. I'm only looking to play for a correction at this point. Will have to wait and see how things shake out on the retest. The big boys are out to get the shorts and who knows what tricks they have up the sleeve. One thing that has me a bit concerned is the Dollar is due for a correction up and i'm wondering if it will draft the stock markets up with it or keep us in a consolidation area.

Quicktrade

Scottcardiff - great contribution of your story to IDS today, enjoyed your wisdom. You made the right call over the weekend - a retracement, or a plunge, which everybody was expecting, would be too easy. This market has made it difficult to get in, even for those who wanted to be long. It looks like 980 is a real possibility. It's like '99 all over again: bears thought the market was overbought and waiting for the turn, bulls waited for the pullback to get in which never came, and the market just went straight up...that'll be the most nightmarish scenario for us now!

Tim Ord just went long on Comp at the close. he's been all over the place - will he be right or be stopped out again? Mark what's your opinion.

Archived