Dear Dogs

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie

should all be over next week. retailers will be spinning big monday. gap up/blowoff. vxo shoots to 13.50(bullish wedge weekly chart). low 10/20day equity p/c ratios. short w/ both hands next week.

When even I can see somthing as obvious then the whole world obviously has already seen the same. Used to be when so many went the same way the mkt would often go the other way. Nope, not these days, every fricking long trade is backstopped by the fed.

The rule book was rewritten after the post Y2K meltdown.

I share your frustration. Show me a bear that has made serious money on the short side since March and I will show you a trader that puts Livermore to shame. I am surprised there are any bears left with the market action as of late.

"Women Needed to Test Orgasm Machine

Reuters - 5 minutes ago

No, really. An American surgeon who has patented a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for female volunteers. "

the "orgasmatron".

Hope he doesn't think he'll get a TM on it....been in widespread use for years ?:lol:

Me wife sez not to worry about being replaced, cuz besides me being more "interesting" than a machine, she has zero interest in greasing the Cats, doing maintenance on the vehicles, gen-set, etc.. ?:lol: ?:lol:

Finally, something to replace the old fashioned House Call ....

"Ring, ring" B)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . d4cf883ef5.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . The Orgasmatron in action

Guest bullseatshitndie
The rule book was rewritten after the post Y2K meltdown.

I share your frustration. Show me a bear that has made serious money on the short side since March and I will show you a trader that puts Livermore to shame. I am surprised there are any bears left with the market action as of late.

by the # of people on this board last couple of weeks, not sure there are any bears left.

Bulls Eat Turkey

Turkey Eats Bears

Your Closing Anals Intraday are now posted. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

Guest bullseatshitndie
BS: ANy thoughts on why china mart was down today?

not sure, been watching it too. it's holding the 200day ma after that gap down on 11/12. if they spin monday, it'll probably fill that gap near 58. once 54 is broken, more downside will come.

It is clear to see that everyone and their freaking shoe shine guy is long going into Friday, because it is a lock that the mkt screams higher. Should be the fade of the century, but not so when the fed blatantly promises to backstop all long trades.

really? my shoeshine guy shorted gold 'cause cramer said so.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jk have a great turkey day everyone. go pack.

Archived