Now More Than Ever

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another cruise ship with 212 sick on board.

Something real fishy here. They say Norwalk-like virus. Operative key word,? like.?

This is the fifth ship. CDC still hasn?t confirmed anything yet. This is getting a little freaky now.

Saddamn confesses he has been playing with radioactive toys. Surprise, surprise he is packing a hell of a lot more than that.

Major Piles, Aussie, Bloodhound and the Mercy man,

I agree, sh#t storm is in progress. We have seen the highs, now time to see some looows!

The bullies have been trapped. Either they sell now and we see some nice drops or they hang on and wait till later and we really see some drops.

Oexp week should be a riot. Another losing year. I bet they will sell this thing especially with the new year and saddamn about to get his worst spanking in his life.

Nice to see the market drop 600 points in a week in this new bull market;-) It?s the inverted ?V? re-discovery.

Where is mr. potato head, bob froehlick when you need him?

Bloodhound,

I just laugh my ass off when you say,? The bullies will have a religious experience.? It is so true!

Futures are up, we will see if the 3 am transfer stops at the wrong station.

My charts are giving a serious sell signal tomorrow they don't ususally come this strong. Be on the lookout for the fake out in the morning.

Good luck to all the stoolies!

CYA

the end here. Yes, i'm the guy who still wants a spot on your show but, my firm won't let me. Yes, i'm the guy who can't stand Mr. mogey. But i am also the guy who loves Lee Adler, Dr. Stool, over at capitalstool.com Let me tell ya, this guy is better then any guest in calling both tops and bottoms. Dare i say better then Curry or Neely ( i subscribe to both). I understand you contacted him in the past and he turned ya down. That has all changed. Do your listeners a favor and contact him again. I think he will be more receptive this time around. Peace.

the end

typed 7/16/02 written to Ike Iossif.

Swing bear,

Trying!

Fokker just had a weird experience.  He's applied for major illness coverage-  get this.  For 2500$ per year for 10 years, the insurance co will pay Fokker 180K if he gets diagnosed with a major illness.  Every 2 years, the payout increases by 20%.  After 10 years, if Fokker hasn't gotten sick, they pay back all the premiums- 25K.

Greg,

The way they are able to do this is the same way the pension funds do. They invest in the stock market and when they get the 11% return every year they have lots of money to pay you back. :unsure:

Torah man,

Got yor pm,

It works for me, it was apm. but, i nead to clean the air.

In LOB, there is a person named whadda i do..., Doc did not appreciate the advice i gave him.

the end,

straight communication in the proper forum, not here, is the best solution to all understanding.

pm doc and get a real conversation going. i am sure this will work out.

Fokker-never deal with an insurance company whose name is written in crayon on a phone booth-and a nurse who is sick with blue hair and a pierced eyebrow-where were you on the weekend?? Now End I/we have no idea what you are talking about-when you come down-seek help! Trade safe!

This news is a couple days old but I haven't seen it posted. The insiders have really been selling this rally. The first week of December there were 55 times as many sells as buys. The selling is concentrated in the large cap stocks which had 116 times as many sells as buys. Supposedly insiders know what will be reported in the near future about their companies and this kind of dumping indicates the news won't be pretty. There is more if you follow the link. :unsure:

Insider Trading

post-7-1039492929_thumb.jpg

Archived