AstroStool

The Mars sextile Pluto came out as an agressive stop run. Also an agressive slamming of gold/silver. When the later happens, it seems to occur mostly on days with Pluto energy.

A lot of move in 2 days in an essentially range-bound market. Let's see if the Neptune energy gives it a pause or not. In any event it should be a confusing day.

Looks like gold/silver/oil topped prior to the Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse. Let's see what happens to equities.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic Neptune action. All over the place, but closing slightly up.

Moon square Neptune is a STRESS aspect to Neptune which can respresent oil. Crude took a good drop today.

Overnight for Fryday we have Moon oppose Mercury at 5:30 am so expect some news overnight. After the close Moon sextile Saturn around 6 pm which may put a daper late in the day. NO HARD ASPECTS DURING TRADING HOURS. Consequently, we are LIKELY to see action in ONE DIRECTION. The question is which direction. SPX and QQQ look like they are in launch pas formations, but may have gone too fat to fast. This is also month-end if that hasn't happened early this week. Erection day is Toosday and many may not want to hold longs over the weekend.

Moon trine Venus Fryday night into Saturday at 2pm may bring up value issues to close the weak. Also Moon square uranus around 5 am could bleed forward into Fryday giving an upside bias late in the day.

Someday, more Mars Pluto action. Ruthless agression. Another whacking of gold

Someday night into Moonday? And or perhaps another fucutures ramp-up? (Moon oppose Plutoaround 3 pm and, Moon Trine Mars around 8:20 pm)

Moonday has Moon Trine Uranus 15 minutes before the close and, Moon Square Venus (value) in the evening. The Uranus energy will probably favor NASDAQ. QQQ could test it's april high and perhaps it's January high. I already mentioned Moon square Jupiter overnight (2 am) into election day. Would expect a surge late Moonday or in the overnight fuctures.

The caveat is Moon trine Saturn early afternoon on Erection day with both Moon square Mars and Moon midday and Moon conjunct Saturn 5 pm on the following day (Wetnesday). Also Moon trine Mercury in the evening Wetnesday. EXOGENOUS EVENT RISK IS HIGH. It may manifest on election day or the day after. People will be on guard for something on election day, but probably not the day after. An event occuring in the middle of multiple election legal challenges would IMO have greater impact than one on election day itself. My read is that there could be multiple samller events. Hopefully, nothing happens, but those playing the long side need to manage risk. Hedging or exiting late Moonday may be advisable.

Thanks for all the posts, A-one. Very interesting stuff.

I'm really posting to bring this thread up to the top, in the hopes that other astro-knowledgeable will also contribute -- and to take the top spot away from another first-time poster pumping a product in another LOB thread. :D

Friday we had Moon oppose Mercury at 5:28 am and Moon sextile Saturn at 5:50 pm. Mercury is news. Saturn is restriction, often negative.

What did we get? Ussama Bin Laden playing the "good cop" as compared to other recent AQ video's where the speakers are playing "bad cop".

btw, maybe he's in Sweden enjoying the freedom and is probably in bed with two blondes as you read this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not that good in astro. But the election sky is interesting.

I see a triangle between Moon, Sun and Uranus at the start of election day (It feels like things will change). I also see Venus conjunct Jupiter (Optimism, things look good).

On the other side, I see Sun square Neptune (Delusion), Mercury square Uranus (Creative counting and reporting) , Moon square Venus+Jupiter trine Neptune (Drunk of optimism) and Saturn square Mars (Fighting for a lost cause)

I don't see Moon trining Saturn, however I do see it conjuncting Saturn after the election, opposed by Chiron (Feeling lost, hurt). By thursday, Neptune, Sun and Moon will be in a T (Feeling misled).

It looks like astro is saying that the election will be fixed some way, and the news of that will come out very soon.

The Planets Have Made Up Their Mind: Kerry Wins

Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:05 AM ET

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Surveys in the United States may be showing the race for president as too close to call, but top Indian astrologers say the planets have clearly made up their mind: John Kerry will win.

Planets governing President Bush are eclipsed and in an uncomfortable position, making his tenure controversial and his re-election bid unsuccessful, the soothsayers said on Friday, four days before the vote.

On the other hand, the planets of Democratic challenger Senator John Kerry were in the ascendant, ensuring him success in competitions.

"Saturn, which is the lord of health and fortune for President Bush, has been eclipsed by the Sun, which is unfortunate and gives him a clear defeat," Lachhman Das Madan, editor of a popular astrology magazine, told Reuters.

"Kerry will win," said Madan, who is also known as "the emperor of astrologers." "It is cosmic writ that George W Bush cannot become president of United States again."

Ajai Bhambi, a senior astrologer and author of several books on the science of predictions, agreed.

"Kerry is likely to beat Bush in the final verdict," he told the New Indian Express newspaper.

Bejan Daruwalla, another top astrologer, told Reuters he had yet to calculate who would win Tuesday's election. But Bush, even if he won, would not be allowed by his planets to complete a full term, he said.

Astrology is extremely popular in India and many top politicians, businessmen and movie stars consult astrologers before making important decisions.

Tuesday's vote is forecast to be one of the closest in American history. A Reuters/Zogby poll showed on Thursday that Bush was leading Kerry by 48 to 46 percent, but the lead was well within the poll's margin of error.

How Markets Would Respond -

A win by Massachusetts Democratic Sen John Kerry could point to a bond market rally that would push interest rates lower since he has shown more enthusiasm for dealing with the deficit. If Republican President Bush wins, it could mean a continuation of tax breaks and stimulative actions that would benefit stocks.

:huh:

Looks like the Moon square Jupiter jam got spread around over a couple of days. It held up longer than expected with a drop late in the day. It look's like the 5 hour and 1 day cycle lows hit before the close.

Tomorrow Moon square Mars midday combined Moon conjunct Saturn late afternoon should put a damper on things. There is also Moon trine Mercury later in the evening so a news event is expected.

Definately some euphoriafrom the Jupiter and Uranus energy. Look at TZOO yesterday and today. Wonder if it will complete a round trip by the clsoe tomorrow.

Some non astrology scenario's to ponder.

A: Bush wins:

Do Bush & Co no longer need to jam the markets and sack gold or do they need to fire off a 21-gun salute? If the later, they will be fighting the astro. With a second term in place, they may not feel the need to convince anyone.

B: Kerry wins:

There is no impetus for Bush & co to continue supporting the markets and sacking gold. Do they let it tank and blame it on the markets reacting to a pending Kerry presidency or do they support it so they look good going out. I doubt they will care to do the latter.

C: Deadlock. Contested election.

If this happens, the markets tank regardless of any support operations.

Well, we got a 21-gun salute fueled in part by Moon square Mars agression and blunted somewhat late is the day by Moon conjunct Saturn. Now we watch for the usual tragic explosions. Usually nothing that impacts US markets, but sometimes it can be a major event.

I am thinking about the The Moon/Mars/Uranus interplay on Saturday (Hey, shit happens) and Mars square Saturn on Sunday. I am thinking that an all out assualt on Faluja could be in place considering the bombing currently underway.

Uranus often impacts techs.

Does something come up that restricts (Saturn) military force (Mars)? This aspect should start having an effect Thursday or Friday. Normally it is market negative.

Any thoughts

Good to see Howl and Sasquatch posting. The idea for this thread came from Drano. We'd like to coax some of the astro friendly members of this board to post here. The astro posts in M2M and B4B get lost in the shuffle all too easily.

Gold looks to be holding up well. It hit the bottom of it's trend channel and bounced. Silver looks to have retraced 50% of it's drop at current overnight prices.

So far Moon conjunct Saturn gave us oil infrastruture explosions in Iraq and a train collision in DC. Nothing to jolt Americans out of there daze. Today was a Neptune day with some Jupiter and a little Venus thrown in. Neptune has been positive for equities lately. Jupiter is usually positive and can be toppy.

This weekend's Mars square Saturn energy looks to have manifested as the US/Israel quietly backing off of any military action against Iran. Rumors are that Russia has warned of reprisal against Israel if they attack. It is possbile that it also manifests as another hold-off on an all out attac on Fallujah. My gut is that this time they go through with the all-out attack now that the election is over, but we'll see.

No hard aspects Friday. Moon trine Pluto near the close. Considering Saturday's astro, I'd expect another up day, but probably tepid compared with the last two 21-gun salute days.

Saturn goes retro Monday. Next week looks like a major continuation up.

The only thing bordering on negative in the next two weeks is Thursday 11/16 with Moon square Venus at 3 pm and Moon Oppose Saturn at 10 pm. I don't see any serious weakness until late in the month and by then who nows what price levels will be!!!!

Like practically anything, astro can have several interpretations. Here's what Brian posted tonight on B4 The Bell:

we are in a large reversal zone from now till the end of the first week in December and in the middle of a tight cluster of planets right now (this weekend). On Monday Saturn goes stationary so double jeopardy if you like. Add in the fact we are right at strong resistance and you have the perfect set-up. Astrology usually (but not always) strives for balance -so the ferocity of the rally up should have an equal or even stronger ferocity to the downside.

http://www.b4-thebell.com/index.php?showtopic=6564&st=150

Chasmo, Hoodwinked, others, where are you?

Just adding someting I posted a little while ago on B4B:

Mercury square Uranus exact three hours ago. Could be negative on techs as this is a stress aspect and Uranus rules technology, but could also be surpising/chaotic news in a different area. Earlier Saturday (afternoon): Moon Oppose Uranus and Moon Square Mercury. Consequently this could be complex. Also the Mars square Saturn an hour ago. Window up to 3 days one either side, but Saturn goes retro Monday. Usually negative (Mars square Saturn), but I am reading it as a restriction (Saturn) on agression (Mars). Bottom line, the US and Israel can't take out Iran's nuclear infrastructure without China and Russia retaliating. Consequently, it won't happen. Perhaps it will also mean that the US will have to back down on Fallujah again. Perhps there are nukes or bio weapons in the city waiting to be used on US forces and this causes the military in charge to rethink the operation. The one thing that would make the market tank this week would be the Fallujans let the US take the city and then destroy it by chemical, biological or nuclear means.

There should be some weakness at least on Wednesday afternoon with Moon square Saturn after the close and Moon conjunct Mars late evening. Keep mind that Saturn is retro, so the usually restrictive (Saturn) influence may be weak.

I would expect to see a pullback and test of the break out sometime soon, but I don't see any real negatives until at least late November.

Monday we had no hard aspects during trading hours and Moon square Pluto at 1:30 am which may account for some gold/silver weakness overnight. Soft aspects were Venus Trine Neptune around 6 am and Moon Sextile Saturn around 1:30 pm. I read the former as confusion over values. Crude seems to be the main value that was impacted. The later accounted for the equities weakness during the day.

Tuesday we have Moon conjunct Jupiter around 11:20 am so I would expect another move up starting by late morning. There is Moon conjunct Venus late evening (9:30 pm) so values may come into play again overnght.

Soft aspects Moon sextile Mercury around 7 am so expect a news item to aid the expansiveness from Jupiter. Note that Jupiter is often positive for gold as well as equities. Moon trine Neptune around 5 pm is more confusion.

Wednesday, as mentioned in earlier posts, we have the hard aspects Moon square Saturn (6:30 pm) and Moon conjunct Mars (11 pm) after hours. I would expect weakness late in the trading session from Saturn, but kept in mind that Saturn is retro so the effect could be muted. The Mars energy usually manifests as agression, either on the battlefield or in the markets.

Soft aspect Moon sextile Pluto occurs around 7:20 am so we can expect manipulation. Perhaps a fake to the upside to be followed by late session reversal. Perhaps another selling raid on gold to try to push price back below $430.

Moon enters Scorpio around 11 pm (heyI get Mooned).

Thursday Mars joins the Moon in Scorpio a few minutes into the day Uranus (which has been retro) goes direct around 11 am so we may see a change in how Uranus aspects manifest. Moon trine Uranus comes too early in the day (4 am) to test this. Another soft aspect Mercury sextile Jupiter (expansive news?) comes late morning (11:30 am). The only hard aspect is in the evening--Moon square Neptune at 8:30 pm.

As I posted earlier, I don't see anything negative of significance until the end of next week or beginning of the last full week of the month.

The only thing that could bring the markets down right now would be a major setback in Fallujah. A major Victory and we're off to the races. Equities may stay flat waiting this one out or could be volatile from day to day depending on news.

If you're short right now, visit the local Walgreens (or equivalent franchise) for an extra tube of KY-Jelly. :lol:

post-2-1099981523.gif

Archived