B4 The Bell, Humpday, May 19

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Cometa Networks, a joint venture set up by three technology heavyweights to sell high-speed wireless Internet access, on Wednesday said it would close because it failed to get funding to expand.

anal cysts said the venture, backed by Intel Corp. (INTC.O: Quote, Profile, Research) , AT&T Corp. (T.N: Quote, Profile, Research) and International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N: Quote, Profile, Research) , had been hurt by nimbler competitors who grabbed lucrative locations first and by the rising popularity of free Wi-Fi.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=5196258

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Pier six Brawl has erupted between Old Fat Hastert the Speaker of the House and Sen. John McCain. Seems Hastert was asked by a reporter what he though of McCains plea for taxes being raised. Hastert replied " who?? is he a Republican-what State is he from" and apparently all of Hasterts crowd guffawed. An hour McCain issued a statement that said " I can remember the days when being a Republican meant you were fiscally resposible and when you went to war people shared the pain and sacrifice" Keep talking Dennis and he may just walk to Kerry! ;)

A Pier six Brawl has erupted between Old Fat Hastert the Speaker of the House and Sen. John McCain. Seems Hastert was asked by a reporter what he though of McCains plea for taxes being raised. Hastert replied " who?? is he a Republican-what State is he from" and apparently all of Hasterts crowd guffawed. An hour McCain issued a statement that said " I can remember the days when being a Republican meant you were fiscally resposible and when you went to war people shared the pain and sacrifice" Keep talking Dennis and he may just walk to Kerry! ;)

McCain is up to something.

He sure is acting like he wants Bush to be forced out.

I think he is totally disgusted with the NeoCons.

That quote by McCain would make one hell of a good print ad for the Democrats.

The thing is, Lyndon Johnson knew when he was beaten. The guy that's in there now could never ever admit the remotest possibility of being wrong. Once these Washington messes start to unravel, the mess just keeps getting bigger and bigger. You simply cannot run this country indefinitely on a program of secrecy, lies, and deciet. Not because of the public outcry, but because you piss off the other crooks. Kind of like gangland warfare. You'd better believe a lot of Republicans are sharpening the knives, as the smell this election turd coming down on them gets closer.

Stain-What is your take on todays action??

Since 1107 is a critical resistance for me at this time, I loved watching the bears beating the bulls sensless right at 1106. Don't see any serious divergences on the 30 minute chart, though, so I am sticking with 5/24 as a Fib turn for now.

Nice trading today, Brian. ;)

Archived