B$ The Bell, Moonday, Feb 2

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Weakness Is Strength

Long Look At Gold

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Yes Col Dashley, every day is Groundhog Day in the gold markets.

Yobob fine post. I too am disheartened by some of the conflicts, and I hope we will find some way to overcome them and grow together.

Anyway like I mentioned on Political Stool, there is no budget proposed for the present ME war(s) in the fiscal year starting October. How strange. Could it be that the GWB administration does not want to discuss the war(s) before the election? I should add that Congress has also abandoned its duties by giving GWB carte blanche on spending without prior authorization, and not just the Republicans are silent here.

Yep we are getting madder by the day. I think this is a byproduct of our failing socio-economic system. Let's try to think through this rationally. I'm staying, hope everyone else will too.

Uh ... maybe to take the sheeples' minds off all that faraway bad stuff that you mentioned in the paragraphs above?

Bread and circuses ... :mellow:

I would guess the majority of the sheeple were not entertained or amused. Rap is hardly mainstream Americana and most of the people I know find it offensive.

The harder they press the PMs the more violent the rebound will be when it comes. The shorts are setting themselves up for the slaughter. Go ahead - make my day.

Last year in reality we easily cleared the half trillion budget deficit when the Social Insecurity surplus is figured in. Given what the administration already admits to, we should hit the one trillion mark this year when proper accounting is employed.

Archived