Stranger Than Fiction, Part 1

Guest bullseatshitndie
Maria: "Markets are a lot stronger today."

She is now interviewing Rod Serling.

give her a break, she's disoriented, by the looks of it from the operation that took her up a 1 cup :D

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comment from Richard Russell on July 22:

"Of course, this is a bear market, and this is a bear market in which the bear has been held back ever since October 2002. The longer the primary forces are held back, the greater the pent-up power of the bear. The bear becomes a coiled spring. So nothing would surprise me here. And I'll repeat -- NOTHING."

Doc has been reminding us not to fly too close to the flame, so as to avoid becoming a bagholder; could today be it?

sold 65-70 call spreads on LXK because no way it can recover from that recent sharp break, lots of people hoping for rally to get out even, won't happen

Comment from Richard Russell on July 22:

"Of course, this is a bear market, and this is a bear market in which the bear has been held back ever since October 2002. The longer the primary forces are held back, the greater the pent-up power of the bear. The bear becomes a coiled spring. So nothing would surprise me here. And I'll repeat -- NOTHING."

Doc has been reminding us not to fly too close to the flame, so as to avoid becoming a bagholder; could today be it?

TANKS FOR THAT POST! :lol:

R.RUSSELL IS A SMART FELLOW :lol:

Maria: "Markets are a lot stronger today."

She is now interviewing Rod Serling.

give her a break, she's disoriented, by the looks of it from the operation that took her up a 1 cup :D

I thought I'd noticed that too the other night ... on her weekly program

that is. I'd mentioned it to my wife at the time and she said, "You notice

stuff like that?" :P :P :P

Rumor mill

2:57PM Market Rumors : Now hearing that three rumors making the rounds: 1) Solly a big seller of futures, 2) Drudge Report story that a plane flew directly over Pres Bush's motorcade in Philadelphia, 3) talk that terror alert will be raised tonight.

Rumor mill

2:57PM Market Rumors : Now hearing that three rumors making the rounds: 1) Solly a big seller of futures, 2) Drudge Report story that a plane flew directly over Pres Bush's motorcade in Philadelphia, 3) talk that terror alert will be raised tonight.

Got to love those rumors. What next? :P

Guest bullseatshitndie

from drudgereport.com

Low flying single engine plane flies directly over President Bushes motorcade in Philadelphia, before being intercepted and grounded by police... MORE... Security breach occurred at 12:07PM ET on Interstate 95 heading south toward Philadelphia, DRUDGE has learned. Bush had just finished a visit to the Financial Management Service Facility, which mails out tax rebate checks. Flying from right to left the white plane flew over the Presidents motorcade just north of exit 26, with a police chopper hot on its tail. Breach occurred just weeks after stow away boarded Bush press plane in Africa... Developing...

Archived