IDS World Markets Wed 12th October 05

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like gold stocks are ready to take the plunge along with the rest of the market

Sudaca

India has more Gold Shtunks per acre than any other area on the face of the Earth--and thats where Sutee is performed usually nearby a loveky spot on the bank of the Ganges

Sutee is the lifelong devotion ceremoniously expressed by the spouse of the decesed husband when she impetuously hurls herslf upon the funeral pyre--

Sympathetic suicide seems to be an Indian funereal convention exported to other lands also filled with goldshtunk noviciates--

I will never ,under any circumstances,sever realtions with my golden progeny

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Dranabaddoo quickly where are those remaining tree limbs--I feel cold

In case some of you missed it, George Ure's fractal guy is looking for a bottom Wed. next week and a major bottom in 10 and a half. That would put it at the POR for everyone's heating bill.

A funnymental guy over at Realmonkey today is throwing long SPY because he says that it has "filled the gap" from May. This from a guy who disses TA at every turn.

But from the looks of the chart, it looks like his calculations are a bit off...

Best to leave TA to the po'feshinals :P

post-2169-1129144961_thumb.png

FWIW,

The only long position I am holding now is the SMH I bought yesterday, which for some reason that eludes me, refuses to go down today, even though I see several components getting bitch slapped.

Dumped the GM bonds for a 2% loss

Oh, and I still hold CUP long....

I wonder if greenie actually believes what he says..I think the average person out in the REAL world scratches their head each time someone from washington says that the economy is strong and there is minimal inflation..

I wonder if he actually knows what he says at this point.

When you tell enough lies, eventually you will believe it yourself. :lol:

Think for a moment about how old he actually is. He's frail and tired, and he's seen it all dozens of times. How much drudgery it must all be. And how little sympathy must he have for everyone, awash in debt and whining about the slightest difficulty. He's lived through tumultous times. Difficult to imagine that he gives a shit about what he actually says to the Economic Club of Wherever over stale croissants and sour coffee.

Bingo--we have a winner--Beeeeeeeengoooo

Fokker pick up your one owner used rabbit at the exit door

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: And thanx for coming

Sentiment alert:

Just got a call from an old friend who has been selling various investment stuff for about 8 years. Was a retail borker in SF in the late 90s. Unfortunately drank the Kool-Aid and wound up holding the bag on a bunch of trashed tech/telecom crap.

After the crash, he took a job selling fixed-income annuities over the phone to octogenarians. Now he calls me to sell partnerships in individual nat gas wells near Laredo, TX. 80-100% ROE per year for 5-7 years, he says. This from a guy who is still holding JDSU from '99.

For those bullish on energy, beware. There's a lot of silly stuff going on in the sector right now.

Archived