Government

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EagerBeav
Speaking of following the signals, alternate intraday cycle count has 5 hour low here. cmaps of 883 met.

Should be just a swup.

Is it to be a swup rest of day, or the numbers on PM update still in effect? :unsure:

Tanks Doc.

P>S> got my answer, tanks! :D

Lunchtime here in Central time zone. Think I'll cook up a little soup.

Hmm, alphabet soup sounds good. Let's see, bring the water to a boil, throw in some letters -- ooh, there's a C, now a GE, now IBM -- oh look, the G and the M are right next to each other --- and now to add some Q's.....

mm-mmm- good.

drano,

:lol: :lol:

cyclist,

i closed postion at 2950, but i can re-enter later, cause i trade warrants, can trade them till ny close.

this was a fantastic day for DAX traders, i traded the whole crap up and down (of course not hit the exact lows and bottoms), but that volatility was crazy and profitable today, espacially if you buy and sell a warrant which expires monday and has strike 3000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

made up all my losses which i made during i had the flu, ergo: Never trade when you are not sane.

Weird weather...

Here in Alberta there are dandilions alive in my back yard, And patches of green grass. I have never seen this amount of live vegatation in the winter and temps have been above normal for a few months now...

Dustbowl conditions will become apparent next year unless we get 5 years worth of rain/moisture in the next 3 months.

Or at least enough to fool the farmers into getting "bank loans" to plant...

Last year Canada had to import wheat... To feed itself. 2003 will be worse.

Archived