Tech bulls get anal probe

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I firmly believe there is no rate cut....If we get one it will help the market for 1 hour then we fall even faster. :ph34r:

My bro in law took over my dad's mortgage business 2 years ago(I did not want it).He spends like mad and now is doing zero business.He thinks it's gonna turn around any day,he is sorely mistaken.He is in debt big time,home remodel and never has a dime in his pocket.Unfortunatey I think the business will eventually close and he will lose his house within a year.

We kept warning him that the boom would not last and he needs to save money.He has never been through a bust and did not believe it could happen.

It's just beginning folks,The fear is still in it's first stages.... :mellow:

I firmly believe there is no rate cut....If we get one it will help the market for 1 hour then we fall even faster. :ph34r:

My bro in law took over my dad's mortgage business 2 years ago(I did not want it).He spends like mad and now is doing zero business.He thinks it's gonna turn around any day,he is sorely mistaken.He is in debt big time,home remodel and never has a dime in his pocket.Unfortunatey I think the business will eventually close and he will lose his house within a year.

We kept warning him that the boom would not last and he needs to save money.He has never been through a bust and did not believe it could happen.

It's just beginning folks,The fear is still in it's first stages.... :mellow:

606115[/snapback]

I just had lunch with my Title Officer from Chicago Title - he's usually one of the most optimistic guys I know. Their business is down dramatically and they don't expect it to pick up very soon. His son is playing football at St. Francis High School along with Tanman Mozilo's grandson and Michael Perry's son (Indymac). He talked with both Tanman and Perry and said that these guys were virtually in shock at the speed of the decline. Mozilo said that he thought this would rival the Great Depression in terms of housing..... :o

More real estate in FLA and NJ is available......BWAAAAHHHHHH

LouPearlman.jpg

WOW!!! This guy was "big pimp'n".....and a phat wingohockingmoyamensinging slob to boot.....

lou_pearlman_mugshot.jpg

Judge approves sale of Pearlman home

The creator of boy bands Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync is in jail for three counts of bank fraud and single counts of mail and wire fraud.

September 7 2007: 3:46 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) -- Boy-band mogul Lou Pearlman is losing his lakefront Orlando home and a New Jersey condominium in bankruptcy proceedings, as he faces separate federal charges of defrauding a bank out of $20 million.

A bankruptcy judge Thursday approved the $7.1 million sale of the 9,000-square-foot Orlando home and a $335,000 condominium in Atlantic City, N.J., owned by the man who created the Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync.

Pearlman, 53, remains jailed after being indicted on three counts of bank fraud and single counts of mail and wire fraud for business he did with Evansville, Indiana-based Integra Bank N.A., according to court documents.

Linky Poo

------------------

Same story, different SOURCE

McHale was back in Orange County Circuit Court on Friday, asking a judge to expand his powers. He took control of three Pearlman-affiliated companies Feb. 2, but wants authority over 10 more so he can control their assets if any can be found. The companies owe more than $317-million to 1,800 investors and at least another $120-million to financial institutions. McHale also asked the court to prevent additional liens from being filed against the companies. Judge Renee Roche is expected to rule on the requests next week.

Pearlman, "the apparent mastermind of the fraudulent scheme," created more than 100 companies, but ran them as one big enterprise, ignoring accounting formalities, McHale said. Investors were told their money was going into FDIC-insured accounts, but it was actually being used to operate the network of companies, he said.

"I, personally believe, that, such as, that the US American stock market should be helped by, um, over here... and South African golds... Asian stocks, not chinese, too.... err, if and when Uncle Ben cuts rates, he should be careful with the scissors, such as...not cut rates like in the Iraq you know...all the blood... yuck..over here!... he should do it for our children"

post-1762-1189197668_thumb.jpg

"I, personally believe, that, such as, that the US American stock market should be helped by, um, over here... and South African golds... Asian stocks, not chinese, too.... err, if and when Uncle Ben cuts rates, he should be careful with the scissors, such as...not cut rates like in the Iraq you know...all the blood... yuck..over here!... he should do it for our children"

606126[/snapback]

Don't you guys think that it was "stage fright" that made her answer the way she did? I mean nobody could really be that "challenged"..... :unsure:

606126[/snapback]

Chicks without a brain.

"That's Hot"

Archived