Fed Bullhorning

Very,very definitely Hear,Hear Doc.

It's always the "oligarchs and ruling plutocracy" that TEACHES the people to HATE another nation or race for their(oli-pluto's) political/pecuniary gain.

They can do this because they control the media and the majority of the populace believes that everything they see and hear on TV is the truth.

Isn't it strange that when "ordinary" people are talking about nations or races that they are being taught to hate by the prevailing political/business establishment,

that so often someone will remark "Oh some of my neighbours/friends are ------and they're ok,but I don't trust or I hate the race/country/colour that they belong to as a whole."

Strange isn't it!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please provide examples of "anti-US sentiment." I don't see it. What I see is anti-US gummit sentiment. Perhaps I am missing something.

The world is ruled by the multinational corporate oligrachy. The concept of "nationhood" is archaic and meaningless. Nations are merely sub-units for the corporate oligarchists to play their little machiavellian political games with their political puppets. Factions compete to gain power simply for the sake of exercising it to accumulate wealth. People migrate when the games played by the power structure result in the loss of economic opportunity.

Yes Doc, perhaps you are. Read his post again. Fx used the term "country" not government.

Sorry, I happen to like my country even with its' flaws. Apparently so do some of your subscribers, judging by the pm's I've received.

I dislike our government, and its' corruption. But I tell you what, I've been all over the world, probably like you, and nothing compares to what we have here.

I've been to Europe and other places and felt the contempt they have for Americans. Fx's statement was a clear slap at the country - make no mistake about it.

ok ok ok, i start to get a bit pissed off here:

Stoolie "New Student" made the follwing comment:

"will help bush with his job creation by adding 200 addtional

low paying 6.00 per hour jobs to this rip roaring economy"

the stoolie FeedFool said:

"?3.16/ Hrs ?????????

Lot less then the UK minimum wage.

Banana republic????"

Then my comment came. You see there was before i came criticism form others about this slavery wages. And i simply think that earning 6 USD per hour cant be it. I think that isnt correct in germany, france, britan and i dont think it is ok when people have to work for such little money in the US. That was what i criticized.

If you say again and again that i bashed the US as a whole, or maybe you go so far to say that i bashed the US citizens then i only can say this is not fair.

I have no problem with wehat FxFox wrote here. It was a fair and insightful statement, and I did not see it as bashing Americans.

This country has huge problems. Many, if not most Americans, have their heads stick squarely in the sand about them. At the same time many Americans are deeply troubled by the arrogance and high handedness of their government.

I challenge you to point out any posts that were hostile to the US as a nation, and then all of us will look at the criticisms to see if they are fair or not.

As for whether the US is the best place to live, highly arguable. There are plenty of great places to live in the world. Some have higher standards of living, and safer neighborhhods. Others don't. The US has its plusses and minuses.

Archived