Comex Explosion

"The Depression generation is passing on, and we're losing their values," said Howard Dvorkin, president of the nonprofit Consolidated Credit Counseling Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. "Now we've got an entire generation that doesn't know anything about thrift and careful spending. It's tearing the fabric that made this country great."

Greenscam does his part..keep sucking equity out of your house to pay your bills..when it's all gone, you can live under a bridge..that should help your household budget to balance..

Like I said these people don't have the foggest clue how bad it is...This started 45 years ago...everyone that tried to speak up were told to go to hell back then...

I've been told to go to hell for 10 years straight...

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This reminds me of Zapata the fish oil company that threw a .com after their name and went into a boner.

Ag

AG:

My lawyer, convinced of the Dot Com Bubble, bought 4 stocks in 2001:

INTC

CSCO

DELL

ZAP

His brother in law, a famous heart surgeon, said Zapata was "going to the moon" because it "just got into the Internet."

I told him to sell these stocks repeatedly during the bear market.

He said no. "They will bounce back."

I said no, they won't bounce back. Take your money and run.

Needless to say, by the chart below, I have been totally discredited.

We rarely talk about investments anymore. The last time he asked what I was investing in, and I told him gold.

He laughed.

But he won't be laughing next year.........

post-7-1073340020.gif

Herr Doktor,

many tanks for those charts. If i smash my glass eye agaisnt the wall i would even say that rate of growth was even higher before gold standard was abondaned.

Not that it is a good and healthy financial environment we currently live in, but i highly doubt that it is all that doomie and gloomie as some might think.

Uncle Buck Breaks 12 Year Line

Bong Yield Ready For Launch

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Paraphrasing Greenie...note how he covers his ass at the end and totally contradicts himself:

""We don't have to worry about another bubble forming for a period of time since the ramifications are still being felt from the bursting of the last bubble....ALTHOUGH WHO KNOWS HOW FAST TIME FRAMES ARE MOVING THESE DAYS"

Mark:

I noticed that action on the builders and lenders. Thought about bailing on my NCEN bet, but staying pat for now. One monday ramp job does not make a market, and if anything is going to give, it's going to be mortgage rates. If they've figured out to repeal the laws of physics, I'll play along with them...I just don't yet know how they'll pull that one off. If they can push down mortgage rates, they can push down gold too, and walk on water for that matter.

Which just proves Greensperm has always been a believer in the "new economy" a bubble-head to the end.

Greenscam does his part..keep sucking equity out of your house to pay your bills..when it's all gone, you can live under a bridge..that should help your household budget to balance..

Convince some banker that you've got title to that bridge, and you can mortgage it too.

It's called a "bridge loan." :lol:

mark: do not know the stock, but looking at the chart I would have shorted it at 40 and covered in the low 50's. Same ole same ole, and btw you never answered my question about billy mo mo oneal? About what he does after his famous mo mo plays crash and burn ( which as you know most do)

I just wanna say that i dont think that the world will go down in the next few years.

Some guys here are on a mission. It seems they once got that "Heureka!" thing, or were struk by a thonderbolt or so. Since then they are on a mission.

Every once in awhile there ring those Jehova wacko guys (dunno how they are named in englsih, "Zeugen Jehovas" in german) on my door. I opne the door, then they start telling rubbish, then i say have a nice day and close the door.

Tell me facts, tell me things which a true, show me charts which i can verify, but dont try to convince me with some conspracy crap.

TIA.

Archived