The Dropping Knife

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark's call on PAL turned out to be right on target.

Definitely, nice call Mark, I picked up a few shares myself after seeing that chart.

DROOPY is now through that down trend line. I would expect it to double back and kiss that line (around 3.12 or so?) before launching. If/when it does backkiss, I'm loading the truck again.

November Home Sales Weaker Than Expected

Sales of existing U.S. homes decreased in November, falling 4.6 percent, the National Association of Realtors said on Tuesday.

Sales of previously owned homes fell to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 6.06 million units from a 6.35 million unit clip the month before. The number was lower than expectations of anal cysts polled by Reuters who forecast a sales pace of 6.30 million homes.

http://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle....storyID=4057651

Guest Icky Twerp
Federal investigators increased to 81 the number of cattle now roaming the U.S. that may have been exposed to mad-cow disease, Tuesday's Wall Street Journal reported.

Yet even the 81 figure isn't complete. Many of these cattle presumably have given birth since entering the U.S., at least some of which came in a group thought to include the Washington state Holstein that was found last week to have been infected with bovine spongiform encephalopathy, otherwise known as BSE, or mad-cow disease. Previously, federal investigators said 73 dairy cattle had come into the U.S. in August 2001 from the same herd in Canada's Alberta provence that is thought to have been the original home of the infected Holstein.

U.S. Estimates Mad-Cow Exposure at 81

Archived