B4 the Bell, Tuezleday 5404

Guest yobob1

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crapvision Europe - Nicolas Sarkozy..French Finance Minister just announced that French will be selling 'quantity' of Gold and may sell further amounts in near future.

Crapvision Europe - Nicolas Sarkozy..French Finance Minister just announced that French will be selling 'quantity' of Gold and may sell further amounts in near future.

That is very good news

The CBs always sell at the worst time

I am very surprised they have convinced the French to sell.

They were one of the last holdouts.

There will be many lining up to snap up this new supply coming to market if it really happens.

Gold is the number one enemy of all central bankers.

That is very good news

The CBs always sell at the worst time

I am very surprised they have convinced the French to sell.

They were one of the last holdouts.

There will be many lining up to snap up this new supply coming to market if it really happens.

Gold is the number one enemy of all central bankers.

More noise to keep the price depressed. How many times have the French and Germans sold their gold now?

Massive Drain

Is Al Sending Smoke Signal, or Smokescreen

Gang of 23 Massively Short

Fed Update is now posted! Know what Al and his crew are up to, and how it's likely to affect the markets. Take a subscribatory and download your daily Fed Report.

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Must be part of that 600-tonnes both Germany and France are each authorized to

sell over a 5-year period :shocked .

OIL/Crude Bulls - Nicole Elliot - 'Crazy flaming redhead female commodity technical chartist' on Crapvision Europe just showed.. clearly I might add that Brent Crude just had its 1st monthly close over 34 and that it has just broken up out of a 4 year triangle. She says "get ready for much higher prices"...what an understatement.

I think the last time Crapvision USA had a commodity technical anal cyst on was in 1979 -:) Thank for Crapvision Europe..at least 60-70% of the time.

Seek high ground-water is coming-that is an impulse wave and a doozy-Wowza! ;)

B$$4

I would be very surprised if we see anything substantial prior to FOMC

You know how these clowns are worshipped. I cant count the number of days I have seen this kind of directionless action on fed days. All hell will break loose but probably not until 5-10 minutes before the 2:15 decision which is a given in anycase.

Im going to wait for the whoopsaw we always get after the announcement. Dont even know if I will stand in the way.

See ya at 2:15 and good fortune :D

Archived