Plainview Clinic Dogged By Blackout Keeps Cool

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree. A bounce on Monday seems a given. Question is: how high will it go?

Here are my ES targets: 999.50, 1000.50, 1011.50.

....new highs past 1015 should be considered as a given.

My stuff suggests no break (and hold above) 1015 until November, butt it does allow for a spike to 1020~24. It could be wrong - and a break and hold over 1020 will confirm that something else is going on. Price, as always, is the final arbiter.

success!

gruff

There is a possibility Monday slides as well to 982 or so, or even 980. This would allow the Nascrap to catch up and get in synch cyclically with the SPX. there is no reason why a 13-day cycle can't stretch a bit, or fall short. 11-15 days would be an acceptable window.

The big picture for the rest of the week after Monday is bullfroth and new highs for sure.

The Anals will be an exceptionally good guide to what happens, not me, but it's what I see as possibilities.

Guest libertas
Dow closes -150 off the HOD and all indices at LOD, I'll take that any day.

Works for me too. Have a great weekend, all. Put some steaks on the fire :P

If the FED was as powerful as you all think we would not be dying...

time to wake up... By the time that reality which is being covered up by fantasy becomes self evident...The damage will be mindboggling... At what poit after 2000 did you first realize it was over? From what I recall 2001 is when realization was hitting but then 911 changed the subject...

It will be 2004 by the time you finally realize it's over again...and there won't be a 550 basis point cut in Federal Funds to save the day...

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, but Uncle Buck is feelin' low.?

Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

Your Closing Anals Intraday are now posted. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Archived