Ignoring Stop Signs

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the inflation front....

I buy the cheap $1.97 a bottle wine at wal-mart (I like it,So what? :P ).The problem is this.....

2 months ago it was $1.97

last month it was $2.47

Today it was $2.97

WTF?..50% in 2 months?I guess people need to get drunk when they are losing their homes.

Start with ADD REPLY (not FAST REPLY). In the Quick Access menu at left click Insert Flash Movie, and follow the directions. The content text should look like this when you are done.
http://www.youtube.com/v/o_s5QWVwTf0.swf

425.344 works fine for the Option Text.

Awesome, that worked. Thank you sir!

Radio Free Wall Street 9/10/09

Lee Adler and Russ Winter discuss why the market uptrend is based on false assumptions and is playing a dangerous game.

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview.

Listen to any podcast prior to April 22, 2009. Click here for archive. Be surprised!

Listen to the July 17, 2009 podcast in its entirety for free.

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street Podcast 9/10/09 [38:23m]: Hide Player | Play in Popup | Download

Subscribers only. Enter your login when prompted.

One surprising indicator that caught this writer's attention was the high CEO/Insider selling last week, at 29:1, the highest since August 7, a week before a selloff. Looking back I noticed high readings before just about all minor selloffs (within a downtrend) at dates: 7/31/09; 5/8/09; 4/17/09 - huge in the midst of a large rally; in '08 9/18 , 6/6, and 4/18 presaged at least cessations of the upmove, as did 10/10/07 and 12/14/07. :ninja:

http://www.mktsentiment.blogspot.com/

post-1110-1252627504.jpg

...and today gave us the wee throwover I wanted so the item on the chart below gets hit.

...and it was indeed hit!

Goldmemeber:

Interesting fib extension. Also, to note: The nasduck is near the .618 retracement level of the decline from the 07' top and this point is near the price that makes the rally from the March low double the rally from the November low. ALso, the October 07' top rolled over from the .618 level of the decline of the all time peak. There might be something to this again, but who knows....

I left a whole lot of cash on the table with UNG. I nailed the exact low and booked my profits far too early. Since they were extremely risky front month options I felt prudence was more important than greed. I can't complain, really. Today I rolled the profits into QQQQ puts, also front month Septembers. They expire next Friday. The risk/reward ratio is...extreme to say the least... :unsure: :lol: :o

Last week, I was trying to get the bottom in the nat gas futures (NGV9) and was a little early and ended up scaling into it. I ended up with nearly 20 contracts, then it finally bounced and I got out last Friday with a meager profit. I was over levered and didn't want to hold them over Labor Day weekend. Man, did I let one go!

Goldmemeber:

Interesting fib extension. Also, to note: The nasduck is near the .618 retracement level of the decline from the 07' top and this point is near the price that makes the rally from the March low double the rally from the November low. ALso, the October 07' top rolled over from the .618 level of the decline of the all time peak. There might be something to this again, but who knows....

I like the Fibernachos. :)

Archived