Incident at Rendlesham

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov dropped 2 points off my I bonds, so I knew they were up to something. As long as they lie about the numbers, no point in holding them.

had the exact same thought just now - I'm loaning them money at the rate of their choice, not the rate the market sets.

How brainless could I have been? Same brainlessness as today...loaded puts at the close yest...quick exit strategy if things go too far awry

I'm buying NBL and PDII based on s/t chart patterns.

Hours away from shorting Tech stocks.

awesome, my take as well.

i'll be adding more STSI:

resistance at $2.61 and $3.00

should fly like an eagle today

You might be right Wndy but as some stage very, very soon braindead bulls are setting themselves up for a kneecapping.

The news from the Fed that they would leave rates unchanged indefinitely due to the atypical recovery is very bad news indeed. Then there is the PPI today reinforcing the practically inevitable deflationary outlook.

Now bulls who typically have a memory-span measured in days might think that the Fed leaving rates low forever is reason for an equity market rave, but the Japanese would probably see things somewhat differently because they know deflation is disastrous for equities.

Interesting angle Major and one that deserves attention.

The CRB has increased around 50 % since MARCH {210-318}

A PPI of -.3% Huh.. I thought raw material costs were up huge.

Is this an anomaly or is the hit being taken by the producer?

If the govenment numbers are to be believed someone somewhere is taking a hit.

Did the Japenese have to deal with this commodities inflation versus the yen back in the early 90s Or was it commodities deflation?

why in the hell would you short the long bond? why?

my take is 180 degree's from that now:

we're in a global race to inflate and drive all currencies thru the floor, right now we're at an inflection point, one few see.

the dollar's going to drag everything and everyone down with it.

and that, is believe it or not... going to have a very disturbing

or am i insane?

LLD,

In deference to Doc I suggest this is probably a topic more suitable discussion for LOB.

That will also avoid my temptation to use fast reply and hopefully post something coherent.

Will you set up a thread?

Archived