B4 The Bell, PreThursday, April 28

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow IS the most important day of the freaking year-I know that, Te and Dark Docky and K-wave know that-if we break 1116 we should CRASH or if we can climb over 1131-32 we reverse back up-I rank a break of 1116 at even money and a reversal over 1131 at 4 to 1 however we have a plethora of economic reports in the morning any one of which could whiplash the markets into pulp-sleep with your Helmets on tonite and get up early-either way I have a 170 point profit locked! ;)

Tomorrow IS the most important day of the freaking year-I know that, Te and Dark Docky and K-wave know that-if we break 1116 we should CRASH or if we can climb over 1131-32 we reverse back up-I rank a break of 1116 at even money and a reversal over 1131 at 4 to 1 however we have a plethora of economic reports in the morning any one of which could whiplash the markets into pulp-sleep with your Helmets on tonite and get up early-either way I have a 170 point profit locked! ;)

lol brian. I have visions of you on a charger prancing back and forth along the front lines shouting encouragement to the troops:

http://funwavs.com/wavfile.php?quote=2135&sound=118

RTB

A blurb...

"The young American Marine is exultant. ?It?s a sniper?s dream,? he tells a Los Angeles Times reporter on the outskirts of Fallujah. ?You can go anywhere, and there so many ways to fire at the enemy without him knowing where you are.?

?Sometimes a guy will go down, and I?ll let him scream a bit to destroy the morale of his buddies. Then I?ll use a second shot.?

?To take a bad guy out,? he explains, ?is an incomparable adrenaline rush.? He brags of having ?24 confirmed kills? in the initial phase of the brutal U.S. onslaught against the rebel city of 300,000 people."

It is confirmed that at least 200+ Women and children have been killed...oopsie...

When Saddam does this he is a monster but when the US does it they are Liberators...

The key to running an illegal war is to end it very quick...

Good thing the Nikkei is closed.

The rest of Asia is getting hammered.

Australia All Ordinaries ^AORD 12:44am 3,406.400 -44.000 -1.28%

Hong Kong Hang Seng ^HSI Apr 28 12,022.72 -142.59 -1.17%

South Korea Seoul Composite ^KS11 12:44am 875.39 -26.44 -2.93%

Philippines PSE Composite ^PSI 12:11am 1,581.95 -28.36 -1.76%

Taiwan Taiwan Weighted ^TWII 12:45am 6,360.64 -214.11 -3.26%

Hot off the Press:

Hussein's Agents Are Behind Attacks in Iraq, Pentagon Finds

By THOM SHANKER

Published: April 29, 2004

WASHINGTON, April 28 ? A Pentagon intelligence report has concluded that many bombings against Americans and their allies in Iraq, and the more sophisticated of the guerrilla attacks in Falluja, are organized and often carried out by members of Saddam Hussein's secret service, who planned for the insurgency even before the fall of Baghdad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/29/politics/29ENEM.html

This is exactly what I suspected when all those soldiers "just disappeared."

Fall back and fight another day on better terms.

Too many civilians trying to run the military side of this war. IMHO.

Sherlock

CLOSE OVER 1144 will confirm Inverse H&S imo but more likely is a touch of the uptrendline[touches march 03 low, Nov03 low & APRIL04 *TOP*] from 'underneath'

That would target 1180 by very early May

AND FINALLY A 3RD AND ALSO VERY LIKELY POSSIBILITY

4th wave triangle from March04[sPX] & January04[NDX] now complete and we should now expext a marginal new high then El Cliffo into early June--->August

eg on SPX

-------------

Wave A 3/5 - 3/24

Wave B 3/24 - 4/5

Wave C 4/5 - 4/21

Wave D 4/21 - 4/27

Wave E 4/27 - 2/28 [uptrendline sine 3/24 has held so far ]

eg on NDX

-------------

Wave A 1/20 - 3/24

Wave B 3/24 - 4/5

Wave C 4/5 - 4/21

Wave D 4/21 - 4/26

Wave E 4/26 - 2/28 [uptrendline sine 3/24 has held so far ]

Hot off the Press:

By THOM SHANKER

WASHINGTON, April 28 ? A Pentagon intelligence report has concluded that many bombings against Americans and their allies in Iraq, and the more sophisticated of the guerrilla attacks in Falluja, are organized and often carried out by members of Saddam Hussein's secret service, who planned for the insurgency even before the fall of Baghdad.

Sherlock

Why are all the women and children dead?

Saddam's agents tricked US...

Hot off the Press:

By THOM SHANKER

Sherlock

Why are all the women and children dead?

Saddam's agents tricked US...

If winning is their only goal, part of that strategy would be to ensure that women and children die in order to gain popular support for ousting the US occupiers. That might include intentionally shooting some and letting the world assume the US snipers are the only ones doing the sniping.

Archived