Santa Claus?

Hahaha...umm...well nobody liked my real pic :angry: , so the car model stays! :P

BSX or RGLD? Which should I buy?

Charliss:

Ahh. Slumming et, eh? :grin: You never know where you will find whatever it is you are seeking. The most important thing is to find out what it IS that you really want. That search leads one into strange places indeed!

It is indeed a strange world. God works in mysterious ways(in the never ending quest to become a better trader, I was led to an online mens' toliet)

I try to keep an open mind about these things. Best not to have preconceived ideas about the form anything good should take.......Remember the story about the Princes Of Serendip?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember this scenario happenning before where many bears covered after the initial support level was hit, (in this case, around 870 - 873) and then the market consolidated slightly and then market dropped quickly for another 20 points or so. I am staying put. I covered last time and made that mistake. I am sticking with DOC's cmaps.

I'm evaluating if I should go in for another round - the day isn't over!

That's why they call you DOubleFlush! :lol: :lol:

cmaps RULE - thanks Doc!

Nasty chart, We may have bullish wedge.

I agree, but if you lift up the hood and look inside (market internals and sentiment) its festering with maggots :grin:

Thus a bullish looking pattern that may not pan out since we are in a bear market.

Take a look at the last chart (Nasty) here:

http://www.vtoreport.com/sentiment/cot.htm

Wow!

I remember this scenario happenning before where many bears covered after the initial support level was hit, (in this case, around 870 - 873) and then the market consolidated slightly and then market dropped quickly for another 20 points or so. I am staying put. I covered last time and made that mistake. I am sticking with DOC's cmaps.

I'm evaluating if I should go in for another round - the day isn't over!

Same here. Scratching my head.

Bounce due. Risk to reward says don't look to trade few points. Take profit and wait for the next trade.

Don't trade whipsaw.

post-3-1041269617.gif

Hahaha...umm...well nobody liked my real pic  :angry: , so the car model stays!   :P

BSX or RGLD?  Which should I buy?

Charliss:

Ahh.  Slumming et, eh?   :grin:   You never know where you will find whatever it is you are seeking.  The most important thing is to find out what it IS that you really want.  That search leads one into strange places indeed!

It is indeed a strange world. God works in mysterious ways(in the never ending quest to become a better trader, I was led to an online mens' toliet)

I try to keep an open mind about these things. Best not to have preconceived ideas about the form anything good should take.......Remember the story about the Princes Of Serendip?

No I don't know that story. Charliss could you tell us a bedtime story. :rolleyes:

Archived