Are You Kidding Me? Welcome to 2011

Let’s start out with Cam Newton’s dad. He’s the guy that supposedly offered his son up to Mississippi State to play football for a couple hundred grand and denied it. Like he went to Auburn for nothing. F**k me. Apparently the links to Mississippi State are blocked. I have tried all the articles and failed. Just look up Cam Newton. That link you can not access? Look up Cam Newton’s dad. Eat poo Cam. I hope Oregon opens up a can of whoop ass on your filthy program. Only in Scamerica. (That was in honor of Jeff who coined that phrase.) And up yours Ohio State and Pryor. Another rule breaker. Everyone gets away with everything. Newton, Pryor, Wall Street, Pig Men, CEO’s. Next let’s go to oil. How many of you filled your farking tank up on the 24th or the 25th? It was $3.35 by me in Chicago. I got a gift card from a sister for gas and I had a quarter of a tank. I barely got over a half of tank for $25 dollars! I think I am going to download some Aps! from Apple! Are you kidding me? You think the economy is going [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived