How to Become a Savy Investor Part 1

I was looking through some articles this weekend and came across a very informative one that I would like to thank the author a lot for writing. It was entitled 10 People and Places That You Should Never Follow Investing. I guess this guy writes a lot for some pretty big publications and, coming from the same industry, I can spot good advice immediately. For instance, if you cross the street and stand in the middle of the road, you are going to get hurt real bad if you don’t move quickly. Being that I am an expert too, I figured I would practice critique this article because I want to be a writer that says stuff to educate people. I am going to post snippets then grade each section. 10 People and Places That You Should Never Follow Investing. 1. Retail Investors. Retail investors are the general investing public. They are the people who buy and sell securities for their own accounts. You never want to follow retail investors because they are notoriously late to the party. Me: If you are stoopid enough to have to have someone tell you what the definition of a retail investor is, you [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived