The "Good" Old Days - Part 2

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW

I dont count pre-market

But... if it its 24.72 already, then thats 61.8% of the 25.48 to 23.54 move....

And, hysterical puts us at 25.06 believe it or not... max pain as well...

Where I will short the piss out of it...

Glad I got some powder from covering at 23.98 as posted here on Monday

Reposted earlier from other thread.

This may be a little long for here but I post...then back to 1 liners rest of day....but it shows my thinking......please don't read me a a longterm Bear turned longterm Bull....this is moneymanagement as I have said before and SG also said......

I am still sticking with my 3 month cycle counts past weeks I showed as opposed others......the low due 3/10 +/- I suspect was yesterday........up into begin April.....this should tie in with 1 year cycle inversion period low here 3/17 +/- up into May.......alternate thing which many have is we can still top in this period as many suggest because 1year inversion point BUT I don't want to be still short thinking at 820 or 840-850 S&P whether it's going to test 785 area again...I want to have a fresh mind..if straight down from here I may rejoin shorts but I should spot that pattern pretty quickly. ...so far my calls Europe downside from December 2nd last year are spot on within a couple handles or so...HeeHee.....Some longs for me went into Europe yesterday afternoon as we hit 2200 basis DAX and 3300 FTSE......no more pressing Europe for me from here.....and with yesterday's move to just shy of my count from 870 prompted another 25% position shorts....only 25% position shorts left from past months....and I remain scalp/swing long a tad...... My warnings yesterday of Superoverextensions on Euro and Europe Bonds as 5 of 5 completes seems to be showing preliminary signs my idea is correct....Gold...well...I remain basically short into April or August....by the way...Europe Bonds could begin a correction lasting into June at least

Morning, Riverboaters....

Looks like I picked the right time to exit the Matrix.

Program Robots are having a day today. Looks like a bullish engulfing in Europe.

Large island bottom on many Supermodels, especially XLNX.

Probably and exact replay of March Madness last year. Expect things to go up for a minimum of 5 trading days......

Looks like Hans Hans Hans Hans Brinker's listeners have produced plenty of fresh cash for the 27-year olds, who will be funnelling it straight into the SOX.

I'll be checking in later....

Je taime stoolville! :lol:

again forex was a nice pre-indicator for action in stocks to come. Stocks made new lows yesterday, but euro didnt make new highs, it even was to shy to even test its highs. More or less flat action with downside bias was the result. Than came the turn in stocks, during that time (15 new yrok and 2 next hours forex is usually flat because boys are at home and the japanes djangos are sleeping). So at the beginning of asia trading session they sold of euro monster style.

first forex, than stocks. Like last year in May...... if you know what i mean :)

Disclaimer: That doesnt mean that we have seen THE low, forex only showed that it could be wise to clover some shorts and that some upside pressure will come into stocks.

oyster,

share your view 100%. You are a true master.

SG,

so your scenario is: No rally till May? OK, that is really contrarian.

Tanks SG....waiting myself to fully reload for a nice "SPLAT"

Drano......up the ramp.....smash through the barrier marked "road closed"......look of panic on drivers face...

driver waits for 007 car chute to to deploy and soften the landing.......opps......did anyone repack the chute?

Updated based on Pre-market

24.72 ish is 61.8% of a 5 wave from 25.48 to 23.54 ish

25.06 is a 78.6% hysterical retrace... I dont see this likely, but who knows.

Gives me next down leg targets at 21.80 plus or minus on Q's

Re SPY

83.26 would be my target for a 61.8% retrace now

Followed by downleg to $73.40....

Today is a great day to short this wave 2...

SG believes the wave 3 bottom will be on or about May 10th

38 fibonacci months from the NAS peak high... dont laugh.

SG will calmly short any rally towards my cited 24.72 or 25.06 QQQ targets today if it coincides with 1030-1045 window, or 4pm windows for Rydex.

yes... I will be moving out of Rydex soon... and my results are going to go up DRAMATICALLY....

Anyone got any good futures account recommendations? I have Ameritrade, ETrade, and Harris Direct accounts. Etrade and Harris are Cash accounts, Ameritrade is IRA...

Thanks

SG believes the wave 3 bottom will be on or about May 10th

38 fibonacci months from the NAS peak high... dont laugh.

SG will calmly short any rally towards my cited 24.72 or 25.06 QQQ targets today if it coincides with 1030-1045 window, or 4pm windows for Rydex.

yes... I will be moving out of Rydex soon... and my results are going to go up DRAMATICALLY....

Anyone got any good futures account recommendations? I have Ameritrade, ETrade, and Harris Direct accounts. Etrade and Harris are Cash accounts, Ameritrade is IRA...

Thanks

Interactive Brokers. I'm a big fan. Went to their head office in Canada yesterday.

Archived