The MIT TA Symposium March 6, 2003

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14:00~14:30 always a tricky time of day, ofkorse, but the longer it holds up sans hitting my downside T's (currently ES 818.713 and NQ 978.333), the more BB's scenario becomes a possibullity.

We dote want to see a breadth spike down and rapid reversal (hammer candle) here. Especially, if it occurs at 2:41pm.

Anybody else getting tired of these stupid bounces off COMPX 1300? :angry: They say, tripple bottoms (COMPX, 1-minute chart, today) are made to be broken. Going home now. Try to keep her down.

Regards,

Vesselin

That's it for me today...

At the current phase of the cycle we should be going down hard towards a bottom. Last chance to accelerate to the downside is tomorrow 2nd or 3rd hour of trading. If that doesn't happen, I will have to re-evaluate my whole plan going towards next week (which is the most critical week for March)

Have a good night

Fib Time Lines In Action. Notice the correlation of GM price moves either on or one day following the Vertical Red Fib time lines on the chart. Coincidence ?

post-3-1046981844.gif

Fib Time Lines In Action. ? ?Notice the correlation of GM price moves either on or one day following the Vertical Red Fib time lines on the chart. ? Coincidence ?

Probly, what we see depends chiefly upon what we look for. I see loadsa coinks all de time on my charts.

Archived