Your Golf Game Revisited . . .

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now. . . this commercial message. . . .

REMINDER: All members of the NYC Chapter of The American Society of Short Sellers (A.S.S.) and any other A.S.S.es out there!

Just two more days until Shitstory is made!

Please join Mousey Dung, Richmtn, Piledriver, Torah Man, and all the way from the wilds of western Pennsylvania, The End for the first ever Stoolie Party!

When:

Turdsday, March 6th

Where:

Abigael's On Broadway

1407 Broadway, between 38th and 39th Streets

(west side of Broadway)

New York City

Time:

6:00 p.m-??

All the beer, liquor, softdrinks and food you can afford!

Just ask the Maitre'd where the Stoolies are.

And now. . . back to our story already in progress. . . .

The Greench Wises Up? . . . NAAH!

But the Fed chief also expressed doubt the home market would go the way of the stock market. Real estate and home construction do not constitute a bubble waiting to pop, he said.

"Refinance and home-purchase originations, seasonally adjusted, peaked in the fourth quarter of last year. It is difficult to imagine that pace being maintained in the current quarter," Greenspan told the annual convention of the Independent Community Bankers of America in Orlando, Fla., via satellite feed from Washington.

"The frenetic pace of home-equity extraction last year is likely to appreciably simmer down in 2003, possibly notably lessening support to household purchases of goods and services," he said in prepared remarks to the group

The Greench Wises Up? . . . NAAH!

But the Fed chief also expressed doubt the home market would go the way of the stock market. Real estate and home construction do not constitute a bubble waiting to pop, he said.

"Refinance and home-purchase originations, seasonally adjusted, peaked in the fourth quarter of last year. It is difficult to imagine that pace being maintained in the current quarter," Greenspan told the annual convention of the Independent Community Bankers of America in Orlando, Fla., via satellite feed from Washington.

"The frenetic pace of home-equity extraction last year is likely to appreciably simmer down in 2003, possibly notably lessening support to household purchases of goods and services," he said in prepared remarks to the group

He's wrong again.....

Well, the gamers are doing XLNX again in the Pre-market based on the report below.

Reuters

Xilinx sees quarterly revenue at high end of range

Tuesday March 4, 8:15 am ET

SAN JOSE, Calif., March 4 (Reuters) - Xilinx Inc. (NasdaqNM:XLNX - News), a designer of custom microchips, said on Tuesday it sees fourth-quarter revenue at the high end of the range of $285 million to $295 million, with revenues in North America flat compared with the third quarter.

http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/030304/tech_xilinx..._outlook_1.html

If you want to short it, this morning might be a good time for entry.

Please keep us posted on the words of wisdom (not) from this foaming at the mouth lunatic.

He said Buffett may be great stock picker but that does not make him right on market

Do y'all mind if I step in??

We dont kick of the Turd of a Turd of a Turd unless and until I see the Q's break 24.28, with volume pickup a bit, and in the middle of a 5 wave pattern in some form or another.

If that makes no sense... watch the 25.30 potential hysterical retrace today on the Q's.... still.... bad news is not being viewed as bad... there is still some level of "hoping" going on out there.... and until people stop "hoping" and start "recognizing"... then we cant really kick start down HARD.

That said, still short 200% as usual with no plans to cover, being patient.

Finally... Im still in the E wave camp of a 3rd wave, many are saying 5th wave.... I disagree.... meaning, 3rd wave is very ugly. The contstant talk about October bottoms means to me that we fall right through them actually. Everyone on Wall St has already predicted a war rally and a bounce off October lows.... markets dont work that way when everyone has already made the call.

That said... 6350 is my DOW target... its a Simple Guy approach... laughingly simple.... sometime today I'll share it with ya.... but gotta run

Please keep us posted on the words of wisdom (not) from this foaming at the mouth lunatic.

He said Buffett may be great stock picker but that does not make him right on market

Heard that :lol: One Way bob f He will have to grow hair after his loses in the mk this yr To hide from his clients :P

RE XLNX

Q1 is already history, its not a stock mover for long

SG continues to believe that there has been double or extra ordering ahead of a possible war.... and that is leading to MILD q1 revenue strength, this will all be corrected and then some in coming quarters...

What the story failed to mention is that the average house is leveraged far more heavily than the average stock portfolio ever was.

So, even a moderate decline in home values will have a much larger effect on homeowners' wealth.

I know it's fashionable to villify Greenspan for many of the financial evils in this world, but I do think he is on to this, and in his greenspeak way, that is the message he is trying to convey.

MWH

Archived