Your Golf Game Revisited . . .

. . . from golfsgoofiestgadgets.com.

jet_propulsion_golf_club.GIF

Jet Propulsion Golf Club

US Patent 5,179,864* Issued / 1999

Most of us could use a faster golf swing. But most of us haven't considered using jet propulsion to bang our ball faster and further down the fairway. As the inventor explains, the Jet Propulsion Club is; "a golf club for impelling a golf ball further with thrust force assist."

That's right folks? the same physics that push a jet fighter to 600 mph can now give your ball the lift and distance you've only dreamed of. The gasoline powered, high pressure water pump and tank (#19) forces water through the hose and into your hollow club. When you are ready to take your swing, clear the gallery, put the caddy in some protective gear, then press the red button (#9) and hang on tight. The highly pressurized water shoots out the back of your club, propelling it forward, toward your ball, like an F-14 being catapulted off of a Carrier. Now let's just hope your eyesight is good enough to spot your ball as it lands 700 yards away.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning Glad, Oyster and all the ships at sea and good stool to all!

Bulletin- The Great Boob Forelick is co-hosting Stink Box on Crapvision this morning. Please keep us posted on the words of wisdom (not) from this foaming at the mouth lunatic.

Good Morning Doc...Did you see Warren's comments I posted on mark's page this morning?.......it's all the talk on European crapvision this morning....Derivatives...you know the ongoing story of selling the 'Monkey' to the next guy......HeeHee

If Warren's comments don't bring some point of recognition then they are brain dead. :shocked

Good morning y'all.

A couple of charts I threw together.

I've been watching the similarities between these two time periods. Of special interest is the 6-7 week cycle during a down phase of the 10-13 week cycle. To my eye the similarities persist and seem to be coming to a head.

post-1-1046776731.png

post-1-1046776818.png

It sickens me that loss of life is used to "explain" market weakness that would be there anyway. Here's today's excuse:

?????? US stocks to slip; Philippine blast rattles nerves

?????? ?TUESDAY, MARCH 04, 2003?8:10?AM

?-?Reuters U.S. Company News

By Elizabeth Lazarowitz

NEW YORK, March 4 (Reuters) - Stocks are expected to open flat to lower on Tuesday as a blast at a Philippine airport set Wall Street on edge and investors waded through earnings from companies including EchoStar Communications Corp. (DISH) ,

The explosion at Davao airport on the southern Philippine island of Mindanao, which killed at least 17 people and wounded about 100, further unnerved investors already jittery over security concerns and the threat of a possible war with Iraq.

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/news/arti...ymb=GM&sid=2160

Guess we should all be buying and holding

07:47 ET Barton Biggs remains bullish on the markets

The Morgan Stanley strategist says that the markets are struggling but hanging in there. Believes that even a breath of good news could trigger a substantial rally. Biggs believes the German market in particular has high potential.

I want to apologize to my fellow Stoolies.............

I saw the report on Fox News yesterday about a plane being shot down.............

In retrospect Fox News claimed it in error.........................

Seems they'll do anything for ratings and sensationalize any scintilla of information.........

Can't trust the media, Can't trust Wall Street, Can't trust the Fed..........

Who can you trust?...........I guess only the Stool............

Everyone is talking this morning about Buffett's derivatives comments, but according to the UK Telegraph piece I linked to last night on M2M (which in turn is quoting excerpts posted at Fortune.com), he is also negative on stocks:

"Despite three years of falling prices which have significantly improved the attractiveness of common stocks, we still find very few that even mildly interest us. That dismal fact is testimony to the insanity of the valuations reached during the Great Bubble. Unfortunately, the hangover may prove to be proportional to the binge," he (Buffett) writes.

Good Morning Doc, Glad and all the Shits at sea,

Spitzer's all right! I just wish he would get down to getting some jail time on some of the thugs.

Archived