IDS World Markets Fri 7th September 07

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm on the mailing list for CBCommercial Richard Ellis Net Leased Properties for sale.  Usually I get one or two a week. Lately they've been coming every day. And some are large portfolios, not just single properties.  The cap rates are still ridiculous in my view.

Would you buy a property leased to a local Volvo dealership with a 7% cap? This is a special purpose property fer cryin out loud. Not like you could easily replace the tenant if the business goes kaput.  An auto dealership! 7%.

Give me a friggin break.

But when you compare it to the Walgreens and other stuff at 5.50, I guess it's just a symptom of the whole world gone crazy.

But it seems that there's a trend toward more sellers lately, so we'll see.

605789[/snapback]

Are we the only sane people in a world gone mad on easy and cheap credit? :ph34r:

The girlybullz are wetting their pantaloons over this employment number.

Here's one from Realmonkey: "This is great news and people don't realize it! The Fed doesn't care about housing. They only care about unemployment. So the Fed has been manipulating a situation that created unemployment. Now we have it. Now the Fed can cut. This is an 18-month-or-more bull market in the making because of this number."

All Fed, all the time. They must be purty powerful folks there at the Fed. They can make da markits go up and down with a quarter-point rate move.

Just like 2001, I guess. That worked out pretty well. The Fed rate cuts set up a nice five-year rally. But first the Spoozer dropped 45% over 18 months.

Here's one from Realmonkey: "This is great news and people don't realize it! The Fed doesn't care about housing. They only care about unemployment. So the Fed has been manipulating a situation that created unemployment. Now we have it. Now the Fed can cut. This is an 18-month-or-more bull market in the making because of this number."

All Fed, all the time. They must be purty powerful folks there at the Fed. They can make da markits go up and down with a quarter-point rate move.

Just like 2001, I guess. That worked out pretty well. The Fed rate cuts set up a nice five-year rally. But first the Spoozer dropped 45% over 18 months.

605803[/snapback]

Are we in the old Soviet Union? :blink: An all powerful and all seeing politburo. :lol:

605803[/snapback]

"Yeah, Baby. Uncle Ben gonna get us our fix."

25313.gif

Archived