State Of Confusion

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Budda- the Bull paws the ground, rises, and releases a torrent of bovine piss hosing us bears away into the gutter? the horror! the humiliation!

Da Boyz is getting pretty good at having turn points happen in the wee hours of darkness, best to bludgeon somebody while they are sleeping and unaware. Aren't they just bastards!

OMFG.....POG hit $354.80 / Z........whoa...MAJOR breakout.....this is certainly detrimental for all the folks riding that slope of hope in tech equities.

Wow...I can't even tell you how many quality traders I know that *banked* on the X-mas seasonality reality.....doh!

GOLD is strong....quite simply, the 10-sigma event is within 60 days!

Sadamm has pledged, this evening, to burn his countries' infrastructure to the ground....even use WMD on the Shi'ites...whatever it takes, to blame this debacle on GW.

Shit is about to hit the fan....refer to POG....holy cow!

anyway, to fully disclose...I covered ALL my shorts today...closed my BOOK for the year today....98% cash and holding 2, yes only 2, OEX jan. 440 puts....call it terrorism insurance if you will,.....but always have to have some chips on the table!

fellow stoolies....have a wonderful holiday.....and a very Jerry New Year....!

cya in '03....at which point I intend to load June '03 puts on ALL the usual suspects....*hoping* for some higher prices to short into because I'll be on the beach until Jan. 2, '03.........peace and thanks so much for all your support and brilliance...serously....this is the vey best place on the entire web.

also,,,,DOC....I fully intend to initiate my subscript for the ANALS in jan....promise...you've been too damn good to ignore....out

Direwolf

Guest BEARDRECH

Gold currently sporting an Al Green-style BONER rally overnight.

Now at $348. What a run!!!

mark what a man al geee is;a real man is heee;

what do you meeen a real hee man? hee???

you betcha--no matter where you touch him --PURE SCHMUCK

BEARDRECH

?

Rick Ackerman follows C every night. I read him for general direction and thought but don't trade off him, well, sometimes I use his pivots.

$ C (37.15): No change. Our minimum upside projection is to 38.35, a hidden pivot, but a two-day close above it would imply the stock is on its way to a longstanding target at 41. Scalpers, if bored: Try shorting 38.35 until the final hour with a tight stop.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/ackerman...an/current.html

Well, I see many of the participants here have been conditioned to cover based on charts....Ahhh, alas i do as well. But the recent running of GOLD is like Marks post last night...THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT......Different in that we are going to have a massive unfilled gapdown in the future here very soon. All the starz are being lined up for it..Gold is signaling it bigtime....Everyone thinks Gold is going up cuz IRAQ, when in fact its going up cuz the FED knows the jig is up....we are in for a doozy folks....the day is upon us..its near at hand...find your favorite 2 percent grower trading at 25 times plus earnings and get the puts placed on em...Lots of rhetoric from the Govt and "recovery" talk daily, yet we are in the final valuation correction phase......MU breaking to new lows was another blow to the sheep who bbought in at $18....FED squeezes stocks like that crap so people average in higher and lose triple what they should have.....in the meanwhile, bad short sellers get smoked for half their cash too.....Talk about a systematic dismantling of both longs and shorts.....all I gotta say is SELL EM HIGH....SELL EM HIGH!!!

The volume has been low lately because most longs are fully positioned for the hoped for new bull, santa rally, seosonality effect, etc., etc. Thus no major buying or selling volume. The other major factor is that some bulls are sitting on nice profits if they bought late Sept, early Oct. These people are praying this market limps across the finish line at year end so they will be able to lock in those profits and postpone the tax bill for a full year. I am kind of hoping it happens for them. It should be fun watching them all jam the exits at the same time. :P

Guest The CoinGuy

Hey All,

Just got home from seeing "The Two Towers", it was great.

I see I missed quite a run tonight. TE, if you feel the need to lock in some gains, please don't sell it all, sell a comfortable percentage, and buy back at a lower price if need be, but don't miss the rally if we take off from here. I've been through 3 of these, this is possible.

Assmaster, This stock has been highly unliquid, that is why I buy when there is no demand, and distribute when there is. This company is a mid-tier in the making, and the best part it isn't even known yet. It's one stock I believe is a buy/hold, and tuck it away. Wouldn't mention it, if I hadn't done my research. Glad to see you own it.

Everyone hear about Goldcorp's news, and China allowing their citizens as of today to purchase gold? I'll provide links to the articles if they haven't been posted,

The CoinGuy

Archived