Happy Noo Year

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BULLISH WEDGE ALERT

SG alerts to LVLT forming MAJOR bullish wedge. Expect good possibility of upside in early 03 on this stock. No ownership position as of yet... been watching for awhile. Major accumulation on stock over last 20 days, whilst the wedge has formed... enough to bring a tear to my eye.

Q's looking solid to go long at the close...

Im out for the afternoon....

Happy New Year all...

I would often get screwed out of limit orders..there is no way to win.

IMHO, you should always use limit orders and let the market come to you. If your order isn't filled, because price didn't reach your point, you probably mis-read the market and probably should let the trade go.

The final word on cheap ass commission.....for you really cheap commission bastards.

Look at Freetrade by Ameritrade. Thats right, trading without commissions. Well, at least for your first 25 equity trades per month. Then just $3 for the 26th - 100th.

Oh yeah, just one thing.....there is no freaking telephone support. Everything is via electronic. No voice customer support. There is nobody. Got that.

Dont look at me....I have never used it, never will. A friend just sent me the linik sometime I ago and I just remember it.

Mr Hankey, the Christmas poo. This year's Santa Rally, or lack thereof, should have been called the Mr Hanky rally.

Now all we need is a New Year's poo to deliver even more cheer to the street.

yes...my poo has been most powerfull...crapping on all rally attempts....but they may attempt an ex-lax attack to crush the all powerfull poo.

Archived