B4 The Bell Humpday October 27

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On days like this I like to reflect on "politically or internationally what happened in the the last 24 hr that was a significant change or shift from the past?" and from there I like to try and connect some dots

significant change is - .. The Sec of State of the US said that Tiawan was a part of China AND!!!! they needed to rejoin them under one mainland goverment.

This was a signal to China, they can have Tiawan, in return China would reduce its position in the oil market, and not sell dollers,

the rest of what happen today has been a kneejerk reaction to the drop in oil.

of course I am NO EINSTEIN so I am probably wrong :lol:

We are 8 minutes away from one of the largest windows this year it lasts until 3 pm EST-so it should be a huge move the Bulls either go up in fame or down in flame. Helmets on, buckle up-it won't be dull! ;)

DJTA hit another 5-year high this morning ... while the DJIA lingers under 10,000.

The largest Dow Theory divergence in history just gets bigger and bigger.

Timing of the Oct. 26/27 stock pop is all wrong in relation to Oct. 28th new moon/eclipse.

Stocks should reverse to the downside.

oh...about that airplane....

I'm not a transport pilot, but I flew Pipers and stuff for a while, and I'm pretty familiar with aerospace design...and it is NOT likely that a certificated passenger transport was designed such that the entire tail could BREAK OFF simply from rudder input !!

They just don't build planes that way. There is a LOT of structural margin in the designs....and the forces allowed to the hydraulics aren't just picked at random...they're DESIGNED to NOT allow the hydraulics to break things.

absolute bull-stool gov report....but that ain't news, eh? :lol:

Archived