INTEL Sparks 10k Rally...

Well, any minute now....

"Two trading days are pending in our 12 October Sharp in stock and metals. Normally it takes 12 to 36 hours for results so sharp fall in stocks and metals will take place either on 12 or 13 of October, and from there down ward journey will start for the next 45 days."

http://www.mahendraprophecy.com/LatestFlas...=494&Page=2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, I really thought that 75.50ish would contain this decline before a good bounce....What was I thinking? :wacko:

If 74.50 don't hold it might be heading to the 71 area :ph34r:

Looks like the dow wants the 50 ret level thats 10300 . . . ugghhhh. Just get there and let the bear party get started . . .

post-5076-1255568284_thumb.png

Geez. I go to Brooklyn for a few days and youse guys lets it get all scraood up. Bucky bustin' lows and the fraudex's bustin' highs. Anyway, just had time to look at a few charts and lots to do to catch up.

post-2253-1255569491_thumb.png

Now we see the top of the weekly supply bar at 1097 and a trend line come into focus and 1/2 back with some braking divergence going on. There is lots of urgency to get there.

SPX

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1255569744.png

If we don't trend further from here we may put in a daily braking divergence. It's gunna take a big steel I-beam to stop these bulls.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1255569865.png

Team coverage today on Bloomberg by the Money Honeys as the Dow Jones Industrial Average crossed 10,000 intra-day, led by J.P. Morgan, in a move that surely epitomizes the illusions of wealth granted by modern accounting practices.

"At what point shall we expect the approach of danger? By what means shall we fortify against it? Shall we expect some transatlantic military giant, to step the Ocean, and crush us at a blow? Never! All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth (our own excepted) in their military chest; with a Buonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the Blue Ridge, in a trial of a thousand years. At what point, then, is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide." Abraham Lincoln.

Jesse's Café Américain

lewaitress.jpg

Well, any minute now....

"Two trading days are pending in our 12 October Sharp in stock and metals. Normally it takes 12 to 36 hours for results so sharp fall in stocks and metals will take place either on 12 or 13 of October, and from there down ward journey will start for the next 45 days."

http://www.mahendraprophecy.com/LatestFlas...=494&Page=2

He's been pretty adamant about this timeframe - recipe for lots of egg on face, which I guess takes some stones, if you've got a subscription to sell.

He's been pretty adamant about this timeframe - recipe for lots of egg on face, which I guess takes some stones, if you've got a subscription to sell.

I read that and he lost me when he said after 45 days of tanking we go straight to 32000...given the fact the call was made for the 13th and results could take up to 36 hours... by tomorrow's open something better start happening.

Now if he said we'll go straight to 32000....that makes more sense..

Archived