A Banner Day for Mr. Widget

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raindrop in the Perfect Storm? Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Wednesday, October 28, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The net aggregate differential between buy and sell side cycle screen indications dropped from -1796 to -2018, the lowest reading since last October. At that time the low of -2316 occurred with the SPX nearly 100 points above its short term low and nearly 240 points above the November price low. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

The Damn Yankees must go down to humiliation. They symbolize the NYC corrupt power structure and everyone wants to see them go down to a shameful defeat! Even red state morans know enough to hate the damn yankees! Besides, they are American League which should require them to be sent to a Maoist reeducation camp for at least 3 months. GO PHILS! Kick their assessess!

Yeah, but the commie Phillies are trying to brainwash 'mericans with a subliminal message. Just look at the color of their batting helmets.

The Phillies pitcher, a skinny kid named Cliff Lee with the 8 strikeouts and the catch of the back-at-cha behind his back! The kid deserves a triple team by groupies tonight at the hotel.

The Phillies pitcher, a skinny kid named Cliff Lee with the 8 strikeouts and the catch of the back-at-cha behind his back! The kid deserves a triple team by groupies tonight at the hotel.

Unbelievable. I've never seen anything like it.

I'm serious in my question above -- how come the Yanks' pitcher was wearing knee pants?

...interesting.

Not on my playbook, but interesting.

Out of the hands of retail shorts, but those institutionalized nekked bastids may ravage the nano-crap out of it. :o

Apparently the Agora boyz were touting it.

I wonder how many shares they held, before pushing it up 50% today?

An act of desperation?

"Senators agreed Wednesday to extend a popular tax credit for first-time homebuyers and to offer a reduced credit to some repeat buyers."

Somebody I was reading somewhere today described this thing with the expanded income qualification as a taxpayer subsidy for the top 5% to buy from the top 1%.

Archived