Lies, Lies And More Damned Lies

Guest yobob1

Today we have this: K&S Ball Bonder Order

The company (KLIC: news, chart, profile), which supplies chip-assembly and test-interconnect hardware and software, expects to ship the machines to Advanced Semiconductor Engineering's (ASX: news, chart, profile) plant in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, in the first quarter of 2003.

Now lookey here dated Sept 4, 2002K&S Ball Bonder Order

On a better note, the company has secured a large order from Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. (ASE) who want 350 Maxmm automatic ball bonders for its most advanced facility in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.

Now call me a skeptic, but to me it looks like the same order. Not only that, if it is the same order, it's been cut by 50 machines.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KLIC's biz has a lot of unpredictibilities because the order for its product can be cancelled and delayed easily. I suspect that its cumulative earnings from from 1996 to present is negative. The way KLIC works is to issue more shares to Wall Street for more money each time as the upper cycle in semiconductor becomes apparent.

Cute MH, which model did Mrs. head get you for Christmas? :P

Of course most husbands don't need these, the words " I do" are frequently followed by the sounds "snip, snip".

Archived